Options
2»

Comments

• hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Monsters...

LOL, I've created little copy and paste monsters....

JG

Hugs

Hugs Vivian 

• debbiejeanne
    debbiejeanne Member Posts: 3,102 Member
    Options
    dear vivian, i'm so sorry

dear vivian, i'm so sorry you're alone.  i cannot even begin to imagine how u feel.  i agree with the others, talk to david as ofter and as much as u need 2.  he will be listening. 

i'm sending you a big bear hug and i hope i'm not squeezing to tight.  i wouldn't want to keep u from being able to breathe....lol.  you're always welcome to come here for hugs and we'll always have plenty for you.

like ingrid, i stole john's smilie hug.  so here is another hug for you.  enjoy. 

God bless

debbiejeanne

• ToBeGolden
    ToBeGolden Member Posts: 695
    Options
    HUGS

You can always have a hug from me, whether or not you ask for one. I'm actually too fatigued to do much on these boards, so forgive me if I miss one of your posts (or are late  in responding). Rick.

• cureitall66
    cureitall66 Member Posts: 913
    Options

HUGS

You can always have a hug from me, whether or not you ask for one. I'm actually too fatigued to do much on these boards, so forgive me if I miss one of your posts (or are late  in responding). Rick.

I think Rick needs a HUG too!

• sassysrice
    sassysrice Member Posts: 117
    Options
    David-Your Guardian Angel

Sorry so Vivian. David will always be watching and listening to you. We all have been praying for you both and I will continue.  You are in my thoughts and heart all the time. Come back anytime for support.

Much love Sue