231 new liver lesions, but who's counting anyway?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Ugh!

We will be marching with you! Prayers a new treatment plan will knock OUT 231 lesions and then some!!

Hugs! I love weddings ;)

That is alot

That is alot of lesions.I hope they counted wrong.Maybe they saw double or triple.It would be hard to count that many at one time and not see doluble,.My eyes wouldn't be able to focus or to count right. 

You are in my Thoughts and Prayers. You are such a inspiration with all of us facing this cancer.You'll do fine and will be able to plan that wedding and dance at it also.

Let us know what the oncologist says.I hope and Pray there's some mistake.At least not so many. 

Lynn Smith

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Dear CC

I was amazed that your radiologist had the time to count them all. I am laughing thinking you got preferential treatment as you are a nurse.  Mine just put 'tumors too numeral to count'!  I am so sorry though, as I hated to read this.  The wedding will be good for you to have something so positive to help counteract all of this. 

I hope that your oncologist has a good treatment plan lined up for you, too.  Your attitude is always so positive, yet we all know that sometimes no matter how positive we are it is still not easy and I will continue to send positive energy your way.  I am just thankful when mine is still so willing to keep trying new things with me. 

As always, I am here and praying for all of us.

Hugs,

Carol

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    camul said:

Dear CC

I was amazed that your radiologist had the time to count them all. I am laughing thinking you got preferential treatment as you are a nurse.  Mine just put 'tumors too numeral to count'!  I am so sorry though, as I hated to read this.  The wedding will be good for you to have something so positive to help counteract all of this. 

I hope that your oncologist has a good treatment plan lined up for you, too.  Your attitude is always so positive, yet we all know that sometimes no matter how positive we are it is still not easy and I will continue to send positive energy your way.  I am just thankful when mine is still so willing to keep trying new things with me. 

As always, I am here and praying for all of us.

Hugs,

Carol

onward we march and fight!!

CC~ I thought the same thing about who counts the lesions? were they seeing double by the time they were finished? did someone interrupt their counting?? I pray that the people who do our testing, counting, reading of our results have a sense of unity in the fight for us~that they are praying, hoping, and sending out strength as they do their "jobs" on the other side of the table from us!~

as you keep us updated on the health reports, remember to keep us in the loop of wedding plans and ideas!  I have been the mother of the groom 2x now, with 1 more to go~and 1 lovely daughter to someday hopefully plan a wedding with! Its such an exciting time to be amidst wedding events! ♥♥♥

~Melanie