O.T.65 days

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member

Until we leave for our first "DISNEY" cruise-alone! Much needed (whole familly lives home-college daughter, other daughter and 2 grandsons ages 6 & 8!

Bahamas here we come

Denise

Comments

• jerseygirl231
    jerseygirl231 Member Posts: 178
    Have Fun

I hope you can post some pictures

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Have Fun

I hope you can post some pictures

happy Cruising!

happy Cruising!

• disneyfan2008
    carkris said:

happy Cruising!

happy Cruising!

I so need this vacation more

I so need this vacation more then ever....it can't come fast enough...misc stress (with daughter and kids living home) this and that........today my college daughter called on way to class was rear ended...she is ok..but in past 12 mths someone ran a light and totaled her car, then new car first week in truck backed over the hood...short time after deer ran into her and now this..

ahhhhhhhhhh deep breath but cruise is much needed (we take grandkids on EVERY vacation even if mom can't so this trip alone will be nice break..

Denise

• disneyfan2008
    carkris said:

happy Cruising!

happy Cruising!

I so need this vacation more

I so need this vacation more then ever....it can't come fast enough...misc stress (with daughter and kids living home) this and that........today my college daughter called on way to class was rear ended...she is ok..but in past 12 mths someone ran a light and totaled her car, then new car first week in truck backed over the hood...short time after deer ran into her and now this..

ahhhhhhhhhh deep breath but cruise is much needed (we take grandkids on EVERY vacation even if mom can't so this trip alone will be nice break..

Denise

• Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    You will have so much fun

You will have so much fun finally getting away alone. Sounds like it's your first time.  

I know how you feel but I only have one son home.He comes and goes and it's been 11 years. I thinks he's been through 6 girlfirends in thos 11 years.  My husband is retiring and we told him it's time to laeve.He has a girlfriend now but only stays with her sometime.We're waiting for a permanent live in for him but not with US!!!!    

Lynn Smith

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Have a blast!  Awww fun in

Have a blast!  Awww fun in the sun.  So jealous!

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    YIPPEE!

Our disneyfan going on her disney cruise!  How perfect!  You just have a wonderful time, relax, get some sun and think nothing but good thoughts!

Be sure and take lots of pics to post for us, ok?

Happy Cruising!

Sue :)

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

You will have so much fun finally getting away alone. Sounds like it's your first time.  

I know how you feel but I only have one son home.He comes and goes and it's been 11 years. I thinks he's been through 6 girlfirends in thos 11 years.  My husband is retiring and we told him it's time to laeve.He has a girlfriend now but only stays with her sometime.We're waiting for a permanent live in for him but not with US!!!!    

Lynn Smith

Counting down the days with

Counting down the days with you!  Have a great time!

• disneyfan2008

Lynn Smith

LYNNE: I told my hubby the

LYNNE: I told my hubby the only way to live alone is sell our house..buy a motor home with NO address.

dont' get my worng my daughter works full time (was on her own for 5 yrs) Things are just hard...she no more wants to be home then we do-but life is hard with income vs costs.

so for us i think the NO address (just a po box may be the way) hehe lol

Denise

I did tell her few weeks back in 5 years we are retiring-she said are YOU LEAVING ME the house? I said no we are selling it for retirment fun times. (MIND YOU she has a college age sister so it wouldnt' go to just her- I said we are not DIEING and leaving it to you...we are con't our lives..hehe

Denise

• disneyfan2008
    Ritzy said:

YIPPEE!

Our disneyfan going on her disney cruise!  How perfect!  You just have a wonderful time, relax, get some sun and think nothing but good thoughts!

Be sure and take lots of pics to post for us, ok?

Happy Cruising!

Sue :)

Sue:

as you know we go to

Sue:

as you know we go to Disney all the time. I have been pricing Disney cruise for years for all of us. (adult girls and grands) just too much. SO I BIT the bullet and booked for just the two of us. (family lives with us) We never have down time....so DISNEY cruise here we come 61 days) I booked a Safarai at Animal Kiingdom resort (at Disney) only 12 of us very private tour. I made some diner reservations while there pre cruise! on Cruise I booked Kayaking/ hiking tour on one island and catamaran boat/snorkeling excusion. NO parks-just R & R.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Denise

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

LYNNE: I told my hubby the

LYNNE: I told my hubby the only way to live alone is sell our house..buy a motor home with NO address.

dont' get my worng my daughter works full time (was on her own for 5 yrs) Things are just hard...she no more wants to be home then we do-but life is hard with income vs costs.

so for us i think the NO address (just a po box may be the way) hehe lol

Denise

I did tell her few weeks back in 5 years we are retiring-she said are YOU LEAVING ME the house? I said no we are selling it for retirment fun times. (MIND YOU she has a college age sister so it wouldnt' go to just her- I said we are not DIEING and leaving it to you...we are con't our lives..hehe

Denise

Jealous :(

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Sue:

as you know we go to

Sue:

as you know we go to Disney all the time. I have been pricing Disney cruise for years for all of us. (adult girls and grands) just too much. SO I BIT the bullet and booked for just the two of us. (family lives with us) We never have down time....so DISNEY cruise here we come 61 days) I booked a Safarai at Animal Kiingdom resort (at Disney) only 12 of us very private tour. I made some diner reservations while there pre cruise! on Cruise I booked Kayaking/ hiking tour on one island and catamaran boat/snorkeling excusion. NO parks-just R & R.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Denise

Your cruise sounds like it is

Your cruise sounds like it is going to be awesome!  I know it will be fun! 

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Angie2U said:

Your cruise sounds like it is

Your cruise sounds like it is going to be awesome!  I know it will be fun! 

Sounds wonderful!

Enjoy your favorite environment and time alone without outside "issues".  keep counting down.

Suzanne

• Pink Rose
    Pink Rose Member Posts: 493

Sounds wonderful!

Enjoy your favorite environment and time alone without outside "issues".  keep counting down.

Suzanne

Fun!  I hope your cruise is

Fun!  I hope your cruise is perfect! 

• disneyfan2008
    Pink Rose said:

Fun!  I hope your cruise is

Fun!  I hope your cruise is perfect! 

Thanks all...

now we are

Thanks all...

now we are down to 48 days..

Denise

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Thanks all...

now we are

Thanks all...

now we are down to 48 days..

Denise

Who is counting?  lol  It

Who is counting?  lol  It will be here before you know it.  Do you have your cruise clothes?  Did you ever see that Seinfeld episode about George's Dad's cruise clothes that he sold?  It was funny!

• disneyfan2008
    Angie2U said:

Who is counting?  lol  It

Who is counting?  lol  It will be here before you know it.  Do you have your cruise clothes?  Did you ever see that Seinfeld episode about George's Dad's cruise clothes that he sold?  It was funny!

I just bought my hubby all

I just bought my hubby all his cruise wear...5 pair shorts, 3 tanks, 2 tees and Polo shirt and kaakis. I have few sun dresses but need capris ( I DO NOT wear shorts)

down for 45 days now...

Denise

MUCH MUCH needed vacation

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member

I just bought my hubby all

I just bought my hubby all his cruise wear...5 pair shorts, 3 tanks, 2 tees and Polo shirt and kaakis. I have few sun dresses but need capris ( I DO NOT wear shorts)

down for 45 days now...

Denise

MUCH MUCH needed vacation

Denise

Getting closer.  Hubby doesn't like to shop.  I wonder how many men do?  My x never shopped.  He remarried by it didn't last long, guess she didn't like to shop for him. LOL

Don't forget the sun glasses.CoolCool

You will have to tell us all about it.  Only way I will ever go these days.

Doris

• disneyfan2008
    25 days...that time flew

25 days...that time flew by

I took the day off (first time for no reason) I went and got all new Cruise clothes, shoes, bathing suit and it's all packed and ready to go.

I DO NOT Like to wish my life away-but next month at this time I'll be in the Bahamas

Denise

• disneyfan2008
    SIROD said:

Denise

Getting closer.  Hubby doesn't like to shop.  I wonder how many men do?  My x never shopped.  He remarried by it didn't last long, guess she didn't like to shop for him. LOL

Don't forget the sun glasses.CoolCool

You will have to tell us all about it.  Only way I will ever go these days.

Doris

Doris: Funny...

recently

Doris: Funny...

recently my  hubby needed socks..I said YOU drive past drug store about 3-4 x daily for work..stop and get socks. IN 30 yrs he has never bought socks...finally he did or he would have had COLD feet.