Ca27.29

Options

Hi ladies happy new year to each and everyone. Hope it is a Happy Healthy New Year for all of us.  I had a second Ca27.29 test done yesterday and got the results this morning. My score went up from 10.8 in November to 17.1 yesterday. Should I be concerned about this. I would really appreciate any info people have. I am really nervous about this.

Thanks

Patricia

Comments

• Josie21
    Josie21 Member Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi Patricia. 
    I wouldn't

Hi Patricia. 

I wouldn't worry too much about your score going up a little bit considering that 38 and below is considered within the range. I have had scores of within that range up and down for the last 4 years and the doctor says everything is great. I hope this makes you feel a little better. I was nervous the first time it went up near 20 and then 6 months later it was at 10. 

Have a Healthy and Happy New Year!!!

• Mittensandmedwick
    Options
    Josie21 said:

Hi Patricia. 
    I wouldn't

Hi Patricia. 

I wouldn't worry too much about your score going up a little bit considering that 38 and below is considered within the range. I have had scores of within that range up and down for the last 4 years and the doctor says everything is great. I hope this makes you feel a little better. I was nervous the first time it went up near 20 and then 6 months later it was at 10. 

Have a Healthy and Happy New Year!!!

Hi Josie thanks for your

Hi Josie thanks for your response. It made me feel better. I will see my Dr on Thursday and will have an MRI done on January 7th, so I will have a clearer picture of what is or isn't going on. Happy New Year

thanks

Patricia