im so

so gghad to wait for home nursing care to help me next week i have to help fiHT IT I WILL I I HAVE TO TAKEDENISE TTXHE E

Comments

  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Great to see you post
    Denise,
    it is great to see you post. You had so many of us worried. Your daughter posted over 3 weeks ago that you had pneumonia. We have been waiting to hear something from you. Thank goodness you are OK. There were a few of us who were so concerned we even called the hospital, but could not get any information.John
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Denise.
    Take care and rest. Get better soon. I am so glad you are home. Stay strong and keep fighting. God bless you. Joanie
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    JoanieP said:

    Denise.
    Take care and rest. Get better soon. I am so glad you are home. Stay strong and keep fighting. God bless you. Joanie

    Your back...
    Hi Denise,
    So glad to see that you are ok. We were very, very worried about you. Please tell your daughter Kim "Thank you" for checking in with us while you were in the hospital. Take care and get some rest. Much love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Hey Lady
    Hi Denise!

    Like everyone else, I'm so glad to hear from you!
    Get some rest and please post as soon as you feel up
    to it! Again, so glad and thankful to hear from you!
    Nice to have our "blessings" back ♥☺.

    Huge hugs,

    Jim
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    Great to hear from you!
    Denise,

    Well you made our week!!! So great to hear from you! Rest and get your strength back and we'll look forward to hearing from you soon!

    Hugs,
    Donna
  • yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    onlytoday said:

    Great to hear from you!
    Denise,

    Well you made our week!!! So great to hear from you! Rest and get your strength back and we'll look forward to hearing from you soon!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    So Glad!
    Oh Denise,

    Like everyone else I'm so glad, happy, relieved your back. We have been so worried for you. Rest, recoop and get better.

    Yipee!!!!! You made my day.
    Leslie
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    So Glad
    So Glad to hear from you Denise...Thank God
    Please take care of yourself and rest...keep us updated when you feel better.

    Sincerely,
    Liz
  • DadysGirl
    DadysGirl Member Posts: 346
    Glad you're ok Denise... Was
    Glad you're ok Denise... Was worried about you... Take care and hopefully you'll be up to writing more soon...
    I'm sorry everyone for not responding or posting having difficult time missing my wonderful Dad... I appreciate the nice emails and postings...
    Checking here daily several times but if I write it'll be all about the pain I'm feeling and feel drained can't even write about it...
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    hi!
    So glad to hear from you, rest!!!! and get strong Vinny
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    vinny59 said:

    hi!
    So glad to hear from you, rest!!!! and get strong Vinny

    Hey
    I am so happy to see you! Get better soon honey!
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    DadysGirl said:

    Glad you're ok Denise... Was
    Glad you're ok Denise... Was worried about you... Take care and hopefully you'll be up to writing more soon...
    I'm sorry everyone for not responding or posting having difficult time missing my wonderful Dad... I appreciate the nice emails and postings...
    Checking here daily several times but if I write it'll be all about the pain I'm feeling and feel drained can't even write about it...

    Hi DadysGirl
    Hi DadysGirl,
    I'm really sorry for all the pain you're going through, I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain but the truth is there isn't. Just know that I'm thinking about you...sending you a warm hug. Take care

    Sincerely,
    Liz
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    God Is Good
    Dear Denise,

    Now I know I will have a good day. Everyone, just everyone was so worried about you.

    Stay strong please. Love and blessings, prayers from Maggie