2»

Comments

• Jeen
    Jeen Member Posts: 24
    Options
    onlytoday said:

Welcome
    Hi Jeen,

Sorry you have to be here at all. But welcome.

Just to give you some perspective, I had over 55% bone marrow involvement with lymph node involvement classifying me as stage iv like you. I just finished 6 months of chemo
    (Bendamustine with Ofatumumab) I will know in a month how successful this treatment plan was!

This is a very sophisticated disease (my oncologist's words) and is individual. Truly no two cases are the same.

The idea to treat with Prednisone and Rituxan sounds like a sound plan. I originally had Rituxan in 2010 but had an allergic reaction to it so it proved not very helpful for me. Many here have been successfully treated with Rituxan. Prednisone (although annoying, as you know) does work very well on cancer.

All the best to you. You aren't alone with this new challenge.

Hugs,
    Donna

Thank you
    It is so comforting to come here, and read people's stories. Although I am going through the motions during the day, trying to keep it together for those who still need me to, my kids, mom, etc...at night, when its quiet....well that's a whole different story.

I can't thank you all enough!!!

Jeen
  • Jeen
    Jeen Member Posts: 24
    Options
    unknown said:

Fnhl staging
    My guess is you are arbitrarily Stage IV because of bone marrow involvement. But don't let that bother you because research shows that people with bone marrow involvement have the same prognosis as others.

You made my day
    That is what I am hoping!!