scuttlebug..(Denise) How are you??

Hi Denise,
We haven't heard how you are doing since last Friday? Did everything go well with getting the stem cells put in. I continue to pray everything is going good for you and hope you've been able to visit with your daughter Amanda. Check in when you feel up to it dear friend. Much love...Sue
(FNHL-2-3a-6/10)

Comments

• anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Hi Denise
    Hi Denise,
    Praying that you are doing good in your SCT...take care and sending you positive thoughts!
    (((Hugs)))

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • scuttlebug11
    scuttlebug11 Member Posts: 175

Hi Denise
    Hi Denise,
    Praying that you are doing good in your SCT...take care and sending you positive thoughts!
    (((Hugs)))

Sincerely,
    Liz

i feel worst than ever
    hi everyone, i feel so bad i dont tink of words to desribe it. since the stem celss i have been in the hosptital for plateles twice and a blood tranfusion today it is really ahard experiance, i may whine but i can but i can do this blessings denise
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107

i feel worst than ever
    hi everyone, i feel so bad i dont tink of words to desribe it. since the stem celss i have been in the hosptital for plateles twice and a blood tranfusion today it is really ahard experiance, i may whine but i can but i can do this blessings denise

Hi Denise
    Hi Denise,

That's what we're here for. I don't think you're whining.
    I'm very proud of you. I hope it gets better soon.

Big warm hugs,

Jim
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    jimwins said:

Hi Denise
    Hi Denise,

That's what we're here for. I don't think you're whining.
    I'm very proud of you. I hope it gets better soon.

Big warm hugs,

Jim

Engraftment
    Oh denise hang in there honey. Once the cells start engraftment you'll start feeling better. I know how discouraged you are. On the humor side...you still smell like creamed corn? Itwas so strange that I couldn't smell it but everybody else did. My sister thought I smelled like dead fish. It will get better a little at a time.
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member

i feel worst than ever

There you are :)
    Hi Denise,
    I'm so sorry you are feeling so lousy, but like Beth said...give it time, and then you will start to feel so much better. You rest and take care of yourself and stay away from large groups of people. Did you get a flu shot yet? I got mine last week. Take care, and keep in touch... as long as it isn't too hard for you. Much love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • Go_go_Gi_gi
    Go_go_Gi_gi Member Posts: 84
    allmost60 said:

There you are :)
    Hi Denise,
    I'm so sorry you are feeling so lousy, but like Beth said...give it time, and then you will start to feel so much better. You rest and take care of yourself and stay away from large groups of people. Did you get a flu shot yet? I got mine last week. Take care, and keep in touch... as long as it isn't too hard for you. Much love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Thinking of you and praying
    Thinking of you and praying for your quick turnaround Denise. Thanks for the update. Hope and pray that all gets better soon, and your strength returns to you quickly.

Keep us posted.

LOL, ;)

Susan
  • scuttlebug11
    scuttlebug11 Member Posts: 175
    Hello
    This is Kim, Denise's oldest daughter. I ask you to have everyone pray for my mommy. She has taken a turn for the worse as of yesterday, and she is currently being intabated. It is so horrible seeing that tube down her throat. They of course have her strapped to the bed so she won't pull her tube out if she wakes up, but they are keeping her heavily sedated. I don't know what to do. All I can do is just pray for her. I have so many mixed emotions. I think I am very upset with her doctor Craigg. He knew she had pneumonia a week before she had the transplant done. I know this because when he went over her results with us he said "heart looks good, lungs are fine", blah blah and when we got home we read the paper work and it said she had pneumonia. But she really trusted Dr Craigg and he made this aloe transplant sound so wonderful. Now I am not so sure. Anyway sorry to write so much when you don't know me but I had to get that off my chest. If youre wondering how I am writing, I went to get on my laptop and I saw the post from you and it automatically put in her information. but Please Please pray for her. She is my very best friend. Actually she is my only friend. If I don't have her then I have nobody. But I know that God is great and he will answer our prayers. In the morning they are going to see if she is able to breathe on her own yet.
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107

Hello
    This is Kim, Denise's oldest daughter. I ask you to have everyone pray for my mommy. She has taken a turn for the worse as of yesterday, and she is currently being intabated. It is so horrible seeing that tube down her throat. They of course have her strapped to the bed so she won't pull her tube out if she wakes up, but they are keeping her heavily sedated. I don't know what to do. All I can do is just pray for her. I have so many mixed emotions. I think I am very upset with her doctor Craigg. He knew she had pneumonia a week before she had the transplant done. I know this because when he went over her results with us he said "heart looks good, lungs are fine", blah blah and when we got home we read the paper work and it said she had pneumonia. But she really trusted Dr Craigg and he made this aloe transplant sound so wonderful. Now I am not so sure. Anyway sorry to write so much when you don't know me but I had to get that off my chest. If youre wondering how I am writing, I went to get on my laptop and I saw the post from you and it automatically put in her information. but Please Please pray for her. She is my very best friend. Actually she is my only friend. If I don't have her then I have nobody. But I know that God is great and he will answer our prayers. In the morning they are going to see if she is able to breathe on her own yet.

Hi Kim
    Hi Kim,

I responded to your other post. Please know you and
    Denise are not alone.

Hugs and positive thoughts,

Jim
    DX: DLBL 4/2011, Chemo completed 10/2011, currently in remission. :)