A Loved One ~ Melissa Gail

Options
Skiffin16
Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
Another side of me....the Father

I just wanted to share with you a very special girl of mine....

My lovely daughter Melissa Gail...

Hard to believe an old crusty Marine could have part in the making of such a beautiful person....

Melissa Gail

She's my love....

~John

Comments

  • katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Options
    Nice picture !
    John,
    Crusty old marine...lol ! You have a beautiful daughter ! Have a great day ! Katie
  • osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Beautiful
    Beautiful pic..and as for the crusty old you...you wear it well...LOL

    semper fi
  • Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    osmotar said:

    Beautiful
    Beautiful pic..and as for the crusty old you...you wear it well...LOL

    semper fi

    Beautiful...
    No doubt beautiful on the outside..and if she is like Dad...I bet just the same on the inside.

    Blessed man you are John... (I'm sure most of those looks come from mom) ;)

    Tim
  • Irishgypsie
    Irishgypsie Member Posts: 333
    Options
    10 years younger!
    Man I wish I was ten years younger!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    Charles
  • phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Oh, is she ever
    a beautiful girl....you did good, John.

    p
  • ditto1
    ditto1 Member Posts: 660
    Options
    ok the Dittos
    give her a perfect 10. You just showed one more of the many reasons you had to fight to live, I know Heaven is unimanginable by our standards but man if a dude had heaven on earth you have been blessed with it. The Ds
  • Billie67
    Billie67 Member Posts: 898
    Options
    ditto1 said:

    ok the Dittos
    give her a perfect 10. You just showed one more of the many reasons you had to fight to live, I know Heaven is unimanginable by our standards but man if a dude had heaven on earth you have been blessed with it. The Ds

    Stunning
    She is a real beauty! See Marines have a soft side too, I know I married one :-)
    Billie
  • hwt
    hwt Member Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Billie67 said:

    Stunning
    She is a real beauty! See Marines have a soft side too, I know I married one :-)
    Billie

    Adorable
    I'm sure she is as proud of you as you are of her!
  • KareGiver
    KareGiver Member Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    hwt said:

    Adorable
    I'm sure she is as proud of you as you are of her!

    Oh my...
    Nothing like a daughter...having a dad wrapped! It is happening before my very eyes in this house :) She's a beauty, John!
  • CivilMatt
    CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,723 Member
    Options
    mirror, mirror
    John,
    Your wife’s looks and your personality, look out Tampa. She’s as pretty as you are generous with your help to H&N friends. Bless you and Shelley.

    Best,

    Matt
  • Tonsil Dad
    Tonsil Dad Member Posts: 488
    Options
    CivilMatt said:

    mirror, mirror
    John,
    Your wife’s looks and your personality, look out Tampa. She’s as pretty as you are generous with your help to H&N friends. Bless you and Shelley.

    Best,

    Matt

    Proud.
    Your daughter will be a good 'Catch' for someone,
    be proud, be proud.

    God bless
    Tonsil dad,

    Dan.
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Options
    she is just beautiful, skiff
    she is just beautiful, skiff !!

    you done good.
  • Grandmax4
    Grandmax4 Member Posts: 723
    Options
    She's a beauty
    and I love her hair...
  • miccmill
    miccmill Member Posts: 248
    Options
    Grandmax4 said:

    She's a beauty
    and I love her hair...

    Wow
    She's beautiful and I love the hair.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Thanks All...
    She is indeed very special.....

    JG
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Lovely
    Wow