Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MsGebby said:

The concert was sooooooooooooooooooooooo good
    It was a great concert! I was blown away by both bands (Chicago and Doobie Bros) We had VIP Box Seats and I felt so important. WOW WOW WOW .... One of the best birthdays I've had.

We leave Thursday night for upstate NY. The weather is going to be perfect. Gosh ... I feel so blessed. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.

Love to ALL!

Mary

We love the Doobie Bros!
    We love the Doobie Bros! You are so lucky to see them and be in the VIP box! That would make for a perfect birthday!

Is your New York trip vacation?
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    DianeBC said:

We love the Doobie Bros!
    We love the Doobie Bros! You are so lucky to see them and be in the VIP box! That would make for a perfect birthday!

Is your New York trip vacation?

Hey Diane
    yes indeedy .... going to upstate NY to get away from it all! It's a short trip ... 4 days but a much needed departure from this mess I am in.

I've been dealing with crap since being diagnosed (August 25, 2011) I think it's time to get away, don't you? I just can't seem to relax. I am scared, frustrated, pissed, angry, uncertain, ... did I say frustrated????

Sorry .... I needed to get that out. I'm OK again. :)

Last year I said I wanted to put 2011 out of mind. Now I am adding 2012 to that list. LOL ... Maybe 2013 will bring better luck.

I shouldn't complain. I know things could be much worse. But dayum ... I am being bullied psychologically. I hate cancer!

I'm OK again. LOL ... Really Diane ... I am blessed and I know it. Thanks to all my pink sisters and brothers.

Now... where is that valium................................
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

HAPPY..
    HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY!

Hope your day is all you want it to be.....
    Birthday hugs, Nancy

Belated Happy
    Belated Happy Birthday!

Hugs, Jan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Happy belated birthday!!! I
    Happy belated birthday!!! I hope your day was filled with joy! and may you have many, many, many more birthdays.

Hugs,

Linda

Wishing you a happy
    Wishing you a happy birthday, even if I am late. Hope you had a great day!

Hugs, Debby
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Thank You
    Your wishes mean a lot to me.

:):):):):):):):*)

Wishing you the happiest
    Wishing you the happiest birthday filled with love, laugh and gifts!
  • Ritzy
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Thank You
    Your wishes mean a lot to me.

:):):):):):):):*)

Wishing you the happiest
    Wishing you the happiest birthday filled with love, laugh and gifts!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Happy Birthday. Hoping your
    Happy Birthday. Hoping your special day was awesome!

I am wishing you a very
    I am wishing you a very happy birthday and wishing you many, many more!

Hugs, Noel
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

not normally
    into celebrating birthdays. It's a long sad story. However I just had to wish you a happy birthday Mrs. Gebby. Many happy returns.

Lots of happy birthday
    Lots of happy birthday wishes for you today!
  • Ritzy
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Hey Diane
    yes indeedy .... going to upstate NY to get away from it all! It's a short trip ... 4 days but a much needed departure from this mess I am in.

I've been dealing with crap since being diagnosed (August 25, 2011) I think it's time to get away, don't you? I just can't seem to relax. I am scared, frustrated, pissed, angry, uncertain, ... did I say frustrated????

Last year I said I wanted to put 2011 out of mind. Now I am adding 2012 to that list. LOL ... Maybe 2013 will bring better luck.

I shouldn't complain. I know things could be much worse. But dayum ... I am being bullied psychologically. I hate cancer!

I'm OK again. LOL ... Really Diane ... I am blessed and I know it. Thanks to all my pink sisters and brothers.

Have a great and relaxing
    Have a great and relaxing time in NY!

Sue :)
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Hey Diane

Happy Birthday Mary.
    Glad everything is looking up for u now. and Congratulqtions on your year!
    xo
    Carol
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Hey Diane

Yes, I think it is time for
    Yes, I think it is time for you to get away and I hope you have the best time ever!

Praying that 2013 will be a wonderful year for you!

Hugs, Diane