muscle tightness

egm
egm Member Posts: 2
Eleven years after breast cancer and radiation, the muscles in my back, under my arm and chest are very tight and spasmodic and my range of motion is inhibited. Is there anything I can do to release the tension in them or are they indeed fried as my massage therapist suggested.

Comments

• mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Hi egm!
    Welcome to the boards,I can't imagine 11yrs. It's only been 2 for me,but i have found out as long as i exercise my arm im ok but once i get on the lazy side i usually get stiff and tight , i pray it's just the same for you.~~MollyZ~~
  • egm
    egm Member Posts: 2
    mollyz said:

Hi egm!
    Welcome to the boards,I can't imagine 11yrs. It's only been 2 for me,but i have found out as long as i exercise my arm im ok but once i get on the lazy side i usually get stiff and tight , i pray it's just the same for you.~~MollyZ~~

muscle tightness
    I did okay until I spent two years as a care giver and didn't take care of me. I hope it doesn't take two years to get it back. Thanks for assuring me it doesn't have to stay this way. egm
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    egm said:

muscle tightness
    I did okay until I spent two years as a care giver and didn't take care of me. I hope it doesn't take two years to get it back. Thanks for assuring me it doesn't have to stay this way. egm

I get muscle spasms along my
    I get muscle spasms along my left shoulder blade and ribs. Especially if twist around, ithas gotten better but not completely. I think stretching helps.