How do we get that little man next to our name??

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
edited August 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
Don't recall how to get that little guy next to my name . I do think I had it at one time. Not sure what that little guy represents? Any suggestions?

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Hi there.......That little
    Hi there.......That little man is how you " friend" someone. You don't see it next to your own name, and only see it when you are logged in. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Little Guy
    You won't see the little guy on your own picture. However, you should see it on other's pictures. If he has a green + sign, means that you have this person as a friend. A red - sign means that you aren't friends with this person. You can still post on everyone's thread, even if you aren't friends. I think it is just easier if you send messages back and forth her under CSN Email.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Little Guy
    You won't see the little guy on your own picture. However, you should see it on other's pictures. If he has a green + sign, means that you have this person as a friend. A red - sign means that you aren't friends with this person. You can still post on everyone's thread, even if you aren't friends. I think it is just easier if you send messages back and forth her under CSN Email.

xoxo,
    Jean

Yea, you won't see the
    Yea, you won't see the little pic on your own pic. Everyone else explained it perfect! I agree about it being easier to send messages under the CSN email here. Incase someone doesn't know where that is, look to the left in the kind of orange box under CSN.
  • Pinky68
    Pinky68 Member Posts: 206 Member
    DebbyM said:

Yea, you won't see the
    Yea, you won't see the little pic on your own pic. Everyone else explained it perfect! I agree about it being easier to send messages under the CSN email here. Incase someone doesn't know where that is, look to the left in the kind of orange box under CSN.

csn email
    Is that a private message that gets sent to your own email address? My email changed a couple months ago, how do I update that with csn?
    thanks bunches
    Joyce
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Pinky68 said:

csn email
    Is that a private message that gets sent to your own email address? My email changed a couple months ago, how do I update that with csn?
    thanks bunches
    Joyce

Pinky private messages are
    Pinky private messages are sent from CSN to anyone on CSN. check out your home page, I think the info may be there.
  • Pinky68
    Pinky68 Member Posts: 206 Member
    natly15 said:

Pinky private messages are
    Pinky private messages are sent from CSN to anyone on CSN. check out your home page, I think the info may be there.

OK
    Will Do, Thank-You!!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Pinky68 said:

csn email
    thanks bunches
    Joyce

Joyce, on the left of this
    Joyce, on the left of this page in the kind of orange box it says CSN Email. That is where the email on this site goes, so, if you click on it, you can send messages to someone on this site on here. It doesn't go to your own private email. It stays here.