Can you tell me your experience with Eribulin, thank you

Nancy26220
Nancy26220 Member Posts: 1
My last chemo was horrible. I will star with Eribulin on the 27th. Want hear from you. Thank you so much!

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Don't ...
    Don't recall anyone here being on this...it also goes by Havalen...from what I found on looking it up, it's only been available Since Nov.2011 when the FDA approved it for metastatic bc..

I wish you the best..you've come to the right place...this sight is full of caring and supportive women in every phase of this journey..please post again with any questions, to vent, whatever you need...we'll share our personal experience...

Hugs, Nancy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Hi Nancy26220
    Our friend Debbie screen name MyTurnnow has been on this Chemo for 3 months. She is tolerating it well and it has been efficacious for her. Your hair will grow back on it.
    You can PM to Debbie
    Please come back for support and share your experience with us
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    i was on this one
    for 6 months, at first I did okay, but after a few months, it was no longer working and it affected my thought process. But we all tolerate each of he treatments differently. There was another lady at my cancer center who was on it at the same time and she tolerated it very well. I hope it goes well for you.
    Carol
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    MAJW said:

Don't ...
    Don't recall anyone here being on this...it also goes by Havalen...from what I found on looking it up, it's only been available Since Nov.2011 when the FDA approved it for metastatic bc..

I wish you the best..you've come to the right place...this sight is full of caring and supportive women in every phase of this journey..please post again with any questions, to vent, whatever you need...we'll share our personal experience...

Hugs, Nancy

I am so sorry Nancy that
    I am so sorry Nancy that Eribulin is so hard on you. I hope some of the pink sisters here can offer you some help. Good luck and keep us updated.

Hugs, Leeza