Comments

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Bump

Bump
  • dmj101
    dmj101 Member Posts: 527 Member
    I wish we had some word from
    I wish we had some word from her too.. I check here everyday..
    Hoping she is well and recouperating and just out of touch with us getting strong..
    Jenny we love you here.. send us a smoke signal that all is good..
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Contact
    I'm thinking that someone has to have her number - maybe Craig does. Would love to hear how she is doing and hoping that she is feeling better.

Kim
  • Doc_Hawk
    Doc_Hawk Member Posts: 685

Contact
    I'm thinking that someone has to have her number - maybe Craig does. Would love to hear how she is doing and hoping that she is feeling better.

Kim

Someone smack me please
    I really deserve a good smack to the head. I've had Jennie's number in my email and never thought to call. I just read Kim's post, so I gave Jennie a call and got her voice mail. I left my number and asked if either she or a family member could call and let us know what's up.
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member

Contact

Kim

"I'm Her Huckleberry"
    Pretty tight lipped so far - in the hospital is what I know.

Obviously, she has alot going on, or we'd have heard from her by now. She has not authorized anyone to speak on her behalf, so just remaining vigilant and waiting to hear from her or one of her daughters.

She has always talked to me first, before she comes to the board with an important post. Her silence is deafening and has left me to wonder...

Still, I have to respect her privacy and her position on this and not force the issue - she will tell us when she is able to...or wants to.

-Craig
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Jennie:
    I sen her an e-mail yesterday and have received no response yet. This is unusual. She has a lot going on so when she is able I'm sure she will let us know. For now, just keep her in your thoughts, prayers and send positive energy her way.

Take care - Tina
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Jennie
    Missing Jennie and praying.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Sundanceh said:

"I'm Her Huckleberry"
    Pretty tight lipped so far - in the hospital is what I know.

Obviously, she has alot going on, or we'd have heard from her by now. She has not authorized anyone to speak on her behalf, so just remaining vigilant and waiting to hear from her or one of her daughters.

She has always talked to me first, before she comes to the board with an important post. Her silence is deafening and has left me to wonder...

Still, I have to respect her privacy and her position on this and not force the issue - she will tell us when she is able to...or wants to.

-Craig

Please let her know that we
    Please let her know that we are all thinking about her and concerned. The forum just isnt the same without her fiesty attitude.
  • lauragb
    lauragb Member Posts: 370 Member
    Looking for updates about
    Looking for updates about you every day. Miss you! Light, love and prayers for healing.
    Laura