SoCal get-together last night - picture posted!

Options
TraciInLA
TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
mariam_11_09 drove down from Northern California yesterday to meet her mother and teenage daughter this morning after their cruise.

New Flower, my girlfriend Trace and I met her for dinner last night -- a "last meal" for Mariam before she picks up the two of them after they've been stuck on a ship together for a week? :-)

We had such a lovely dinner, and I loved having the chance to meet mariam for the first time and see New Flower again.

(Even more than I loved the chocolate creme brulee I had for dessert -- you know, had it been another time of the month, I MIGHT have actually loved the chocolate creme brulee more....:-o

I've posted a picture on my expressions page.

Traci

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Yeah!
    I saw the picture of you three! Thanks for posting and letting us know how it went. I am jazzed to hear you all had a great time visiting and breaking bread with one another! It does the soul good whenever news of Pinks banding together for a spell is shared. Yeah, here is to many many more Pink Soirees!
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Yeah!
    I saw the picture of you three! Thanks for posting and letting us know how it went. I am jazzed to hear you all had a great time visiting and breaking bread with one another! It does the soul good whenever news of Pinks banding together for a spell is shared. Yeah, here is to many many more Pink Soirees!

GREAT Pic!!!
    Thanks for posting the pic. It's Always Fun to see the meet and greets with our Pinks.

I'd love to meet Pinks in the SF Bay area. If any of you are in the area... Let's connect. =)

{{{Hugs}}}
    Mitzi
  • Pinky68
    Pinky68 Member Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

GREAT Pic!!!
    Thanks for posting the pic. It's Always Fun to see the meet and greets with our Pinks.

I'd love to meet Pinks in the SF Bay area. If any of you are in the area... Let's connect. =)

{{{Hugs}}}
    Mitzi

Nice having faces to go with names!
    I would love to have a meet and greet too. Anyone in eastern WA? Spokane,Tri-Cities,Walla Walla, Yakima?
    Joy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Pinky68 said:

Nice having faces to go with names!
    I would love to have a meet and greet too. Anyone in eastern WA? Spokane,Tri-Cities,Walla Walla, Yakima?
    Joy

Mariam , Traci & Tracy
    Mariam, Traci &Tracy,
    Thank you very much for your commitment coming to South Bay and your lovely presents. I guess I blinked on all other photos compassionately taken by Tracy. I appreciate good company, I forgot to mention that hair Appointment worthed, I hope to try your stylist sometime. Yesterday when i came home I got a summons for Julry Duty in Compton. That is exact sky what I need to feel good, hopefully my oncologist will write an excuse for me.
    Hugs
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Mariam , Traci & Tracy
    Mariam, Traci &Tracy,
    Thank you very much for your commitment coming to South Bay and your lovely presents. I guess I blinked on all other photos compassionately taken by Tracy. I appreciate good company, I forgot to mention that hair Appointment worthed, I hope to try your stylist sometime. Yesterday when i came home I got a summons for Julry Duty in Compton. That is exact sky what I need to feel good, hopefully my oncologist will write an excuse for me.
    Hugs

More pictures
    I posted couple pictures on my expression page too.
    Thank you ladies for your infectious smiles.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Yeah!

You all look great and so
    You all look great and so happy! Thanks for posting the pic!

Hugs, Megan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Love this!
    And thanks for sharing the photo, Traci. (Posted there, too.)

Kind regards, Susan
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Love this!
    And thanks for sharing the photo, Traci. (Posted there, too.)

Kind regards, Susan

Wonderful Pics~
    Wonderful Pics! So glad you gals had a great time!

Love the huge smiles!

Hugs, Debi
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I love it! Mariam, we need
    I love it! Mariam, we need to work on a bay area get together!

Hugs,

Linda