Has anyone heard from Chen?

Options
MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
Anyone have word on how Chen is doing? I worry about her...haven't seen a post from her in quite some time....if anyone has heard from her and can share, please do...
Hugs, Nancy

Comments

• butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    Claudia posted this on
    Claudia posted this on Facebook Saturday: she hadn't posted on Facebook for a while either, but it was due to her computer being down...

Claudia Cable ~ I am not exactly back, I am really tired and getting weary of the chemo/cancer life. Not that I am thinking of stopping, but I am just so tired. Reggie'sTtribe recently bought a hotel and as the general manager lovingly reminded us, Reggie is an owner~ with that in mind, the GM gave my name to the front desk and I can avail myself of the healted indoor swimming pool any time I want! My muscle mass is so depleted, and I have reluctantly had to give up my 5 and 10 Ks not to mention the half marathons. But, Reggie took me into the pool and helped me to do kicks and even some push ups on the steps. I was REALLY tired~ but it was a good tired! And as the hotel is only about 5 miles from my house...I am hopeful that we can make this a regular routine. I have to have my lung drained ( this happens about every 6 weeks), and I made my appt for that today...I know I will be stronger when I can breathe better. Thank you for your loving care...though I of course missed you, I also selfishly admit my brain liked not having to maneuver my way through the ins and outs of FB. I love you all!!!!
  • MAJW
    Options

Claudia posted this on
    Claudia posted this on Facebook Saturday: she hadn't posted on Facebook for a while either, but it was due to her computer being down...

Claudia Cable ~ I am not exactly back, I am really tired and getting weary of the chemo/cancer life. Not that I am thinking of stopping, but I am just so tired. Reggie'sTtribe recently bought a hotel and as the general manager lovingly reminded us, Reggie is an owner~ with that in mind, the GM gave my name to the front desk and I can avail myself of the healted indoor swimming pool any time I want! My muscle mass is so depleted, and I have reluctantly had to give up my 5 and 10 Ks not to mention the half marathons. But, Reggie took me into the pool and helped me to do kicks and even some push ups on the steps. I was REALLY tired~ but it was a good tired! And as the hotel is only about 5 miles from my house...I am hopeful that we can make this a regular routine. I have to have my lung drained ( this happens about every 6 weeks), and I made my appt for that today...I know I will be stronger when I can breathe better. Thank you for your loving care...though I of course missed you, I also selfishly admit my brain liked not having to maneuver my way through the ins and outs of FB. I love you all!!!!

Thank you..
    Thanks so much for posting this....I was really worried about her and appreciate the update...please tell her we miss her on this board and we love her, too!

Hugs, Nancy
  • butterflylvr
    Options
    MAJW said:

Thank you..
    Thanks so much for posting this....I was really worried about her and appreciate the update...please tell her we miss her on this board and we love her, too!

Hugs, Nancy

A message through another pink sister...
    Claudia says her computer is toast :( so she won't be on for awhile. She has chemo and the results of her pet scan tomorrow (Tuesday July 31) so if I hear anything I'll let you know.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

A message through another pink sister...
    Claudia says her computer is toast :( so she won't be on for awhile. She has chemo and the results of her pet scan tomorrow (Tuesday July 31) so if I hear anything I'll let you know.

Thank you for the update on ChenHeart, Laurie.
    Continued positive thoughts, and prayers going out to her, Reggie and their extended
    family.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam
  • butterflylvr
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Thank you for the update on ChenHeart, Laurie.
    Continued positive thoughts, and prayers going out to her, Reggie and their extended
    family.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a Cure.

Vicki Sam

Latest news as of 7/31
    Great news from Claudia....NO sign of cancer in the liver, the stomach (cancer) is shrinking. I believe the lungs remain the same but if it gets worse she has options. It looks like the chemo is working!!!! She's flying pretty high right now on all this good news!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Latest news as of 7/31
    Great news from Claudia....NO sign of cancer in the liver, the stomach (cancer) is shrinking. I believe the lungs remain the same but if it gets worse she has options. It looks like the chemo is working!!!! She's flying pretty high right now on all this good news!!

Thank you Lorrie
    Thank you we love good news
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    another update
    This update was on fb it came via Phoenix-rising on Chen's behalf:

Great news our prayers and powerful pink thought and vibes are working...:-)
  • MAJW
    Options
    RE said:

another update
    This update was on fb it came via Phoenix-rising on Chen's behalf:

Great news our prayers and powerful pink thought and vibes are working...:-)

Yeah!
    Wonderful news! Thanks again, so much for keeping us updated...

Hugs, Nancy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Yeah!
    Wonderful news! Thanks again, so much for keeping us updated...

Hugs, Nancy

Wonderful news. I have
    Wonderful news. I have worried about Chen so much lately. She is definitely missed here but glad to know that she had some good news.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    More info.
    I'm not sure if it was noted here, but her computer is down so she is offline for an undetermined time. The updates are coming from Phoenix as she calls Chen.

RE
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options

Claudia posted this on

I too have been wondering
    I too have been wondering about Chen and missing her posts. Thank you for letting us know about her and her progress. I think of her often and pray that she continues to heal and get positive reports. She is a strong women that has inspired me many times in my journey. Hugs to Chen!