Oh Eileen (CypressCythina) thank you!

Options
Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
So as I sit here posting, my husband comes in and asks if I had ordered anything...while I was so focused I didn't even hear the doorbell ring with the delivery.

To my surprise I received a wonderful care package from our dear sweet CC...a precious hand made fleece blanket to keep me warm. And because I know there was much good energy put into that blanket I absolutely feel the love and care as I snuggle in it now (it's chilly this morning)....a personalized drinking cup from Eileen's friend that says "hang in there Linda" It's so cheerful! And some extra love in some special soap and yankee candles.

CC, I knew it was from you as soon as I saw the mask and the fluer-de-lis. You are so thoughtful, I will treasure your gifts, and I treasure your friendship. Thank you!

Warm fuzzy hugs,

Linda

Comments

• rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Options
    That is awesome
    I am so happy to hear about such kindness! You are surrounded by love.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

That is awesome
    I am so happy to hear about such kindness! You are surrounded by love.

Eileen is amazing!
    When I was at one of my lowest times in my life (re-diagnosed at Stage 4 last January), Eileen sent me a beautiful fleece throw as well. I couldn't believe how a complete stranger (although I know her from here) came up with such a way to make me feel loved and comforted. She is a gem for sure.

So glad you are enjoying your gift from Eileen. Wrap yourself up and feel the love.

Hugs, Renee
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you
    I am so glad that you enjoyed the care package :-). It was so fun putting it together for you. Big (((hugs)))
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Love our CC!
    Happy to hear that the package from CC put a smile on your face. She is one special sister!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Love our CC!
    Happy to hear that the package from CC put a smile on your face. She is one special sister!

xoxo,
    Jean

CC is such a dear and I know
    CC is such a dear and I know how much it must have meant to receive her lovely gifts. A blanket made with love warms more than the body, it warms the heart and soul.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Oh now wasn't that thoughtful, thank you CC for your show of love and caring how wonderful!

RE
  • trixytwo
    trixytwo Member Posts: 59
    Options
    i love the kindness
    and support that we get from each other. Pink sisters ROCK!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    trixytwo said:

i love the kindness
    and support that we get from each other. Pink sisters ROCK!

CC is our ROCK!
    she is the epitome of Grace, LOVE and Courage. I so admire Eileen.

Vicki Sam