I'm back!!! Did you miss me? Maybe a little bit? LOL

Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Good Hearing from You.
    Sue... good hearing from you. We missed you too and are glad to see you posting. You must be very busy with life, Good!

Hey Sue! Yep, I missed you
    Hey Sue! Yep, I missed you and that swinging tail! You always bring so much humor and fun to the site. Post again real soon, ok?

Hugs, Leeza
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Good to see you
    Hope you're doing good!

Keep swinging that tail!!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Good to see you
    Hope you're doing good!

Keep swinging that tail!!

Hugs,

Sylvia

hmmm ritzy in the witness
    hmmm ritzy in the witness protection program! Now get it. so they were relocating you? YOU are a permanat fixture!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

I though FBI has moved you again
    Hi Sue,
    I am glad that you are back. I worried that FBI has moved to to a new secret location and restricted your access to computer. I am happy to see you again.
    New Flower

You have all made me feel so
    You have all made me feel so special and so loved! Thank you for that! LOL @ New Flower! How are you doing?

The FBI have moved us again, so, I can't say exactly where my hubby and I are or have been, but, I can say that we went on a long vacation over the U.S! We absolutely loved it and saw so many beautiful sites and the scenery in so many states just take your breath away. It was fun, relaxing and I don't know how, but, I love my hubby even more than I did before we left. He was so much fun, so generous and let's me have my way. ( which is the best lol)

I am still trying to unpack and get everything in order, and, hope to be on again soon.

Thanks again my pinkies! You are always in my heart!

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

You have all made me feel so
    You have all made me feel so special and so loved! Thank you for that! LOL @ New Flower! How are you doing?

The FBI have moved us again, so, I can't say exactly where my hubby and I are or have been, but, I can say that we went on a long vacation over the U.S! We absolutely loved it and saw so many beautiful sites and the scenery in so many states just take your breath away. It was fun, relaxing and I don't know how, but, I love my hubby even more than I did before we left. He was so much fun, so generous and let's me have my way. ( which is the best lol)

I am still trying to unpack and get everything in order, and, hope to be on again soon.

Thanks again my pinkies! You are always in my heart!

Sue :)

The FBI huh? Sounds
    The FBI huh? Sounds intriguing. lol It's good to know what you have been up to. Can you tell us where you went and what sites you saw, or, is that giving too much information Ritzy?

You always make me smile! Sooooooo glad you are back!

Hugs, Noel
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

The FBI huh? Sounds
    The FBI huh? Sounds intriguing. lol It's good to know what you have been up to. Can you tell us where you went and what sites you saw, or, is that giving too much information Ritzy?

You always make me smile! Sooooooo glad you are back!

Hugs, Noel

Ummmmmmmm NO! LOL

Ummmmmmmm NO! LOL
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

hmmm ritzy in the witness
    hmmm ritzy in the witness protection program! Now get it. so they were relocating you? YOU are a permanat fixture!

Missed you!
    but I have to admit I've been gone too LOL. Always love to read your upbeat comments and caring ways.
    The tail is awesome also.
    Hugs,
    Wanda