heavy metal chelation and where is kefir? gcmaf

Options
pete43lost_at_sea
pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
edited August 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
So I am working, oh joy! And slowly fixing money problems.
But it is successful oops I meant stressful.

Still doing 3 iv vit c a week.
Doing dmps nac suppositories twice a week and dmsa nac other days.

In the morning I remineralise.
Using humid acid afternoon tea time to stop reabsorprion problem.
In the evening using zero one drops to help absorb heavy metals.

Sending some pre to USA doctors data to see my state after 6 months soft Chelation.
I hope this 10 week program helps with my metals problem and improves my cd4 and vd8.j

Hugs,
Pete

Ps the reason to do this is to detox platinum from folfox which suppresses my immune system. That's my current theory. Also back to 2 enemas Coffee a day to help with clearing the conjugated forms of these metals.

Chelation of heavy metals is complex, mine is being supervised by alt doctors.
It's essential to be done before I goto any state of the art German clinic's. As it's been explained to me.

I had all these Chelation products ready to roll now for 5 months and have been building up my vitamin and mineral levels and strengthin general. As my bloods as good as they have ever been besides cea and lymphocytes.

Also I am back on cimetidene , to boost lymphocytes now many gut issues resolved.

So even though working, I am still doing core anticancer alternatives. This months cea will be interesting

Finally my ebay order for maf 878 arrived, making kefir and soon my first batch of gcmaf probiotic yogurt

I also have been doing an extra artemisinin so 3 bum shots a week now. On top of my existing diet, exercise, meditation, Tom, and supplement regime.

Throwing the alternative kitchen sink at the cea rising issue, I am optimistic I will find a way. I hope we all do, whatever is available and best for each of us.

The art of doing an intensive alternative therapy regime and working takes skill and practice. I am doing this entire regime effortlessly and stress free. If only work was as easy.

I also ordered 3 person far infrared sauna , a mate's company got it for me, well it's available for my use at a property in the city where I work and it's avaiiable for all of my friends to use to detox. So pm me if your in Sydney and want to sauna. I invited both of my cancer support groups along.

Also toying with the idea of putting in a juicer, waterfilter into one of the boardinghouses and making it available to vegans committed to fighting bowel cancer in Sydney. Now that will be a first.

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    Options
    6 days of chelation and all is well.
    so assuming heavy metal poisoning is disabling my immune system i have undertaken to get my levels into the normal ranges.

so if anyones interested, lots written about dmsa, and dmps.

http://www.dmsachelation.com/

the above discussion raises an interesting point about alpha lipoic acid assisting heavy metals to cross the blood brain barrier.

so i have been on alpha lipoic acid orally for 18 months and intravenous for 2 months 3 times a week.

so the issue of having binding agents for any freed up heavy metals becomes really important.

also my intra cellular levels of gsh, is critical. so i have been on glycine, nac and calcium g glucarate for 8 months as well sulforaphane. all these should have ensured good levels of intra cellular gsh. only one way to tell.

also taking liposomal gsh and vit c just to be safe.

the results of my most current heavy metals test is of interest and i will determine when i can stop the hard core chelation i am undertaking.

go some serious questions for the alternative doctor who are guiding me.

these issues are directly related to colorectal cancer as my platinum levels very high are likely due to folfox i suspect. my liver clearly did not get rid of it all.

which can be put down to my chronically low zinc levels and its effect on the metal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalloproteinase

so my low zinc possibly also explains why i have accumulated lead, mercury and arsenic while my tumour was growing. I personally suspect my heavy metal poisoning disabled my immune system and allowed my rectal tumour to grow. but thats a guess.

regardless i have a rising cea documented, heavy metal poisoning documented that i am dealing with now. As well as persistant recurrant thrush.

now the thrush seems to be gettng better, slowly. but it indicates some weakness in immune function and in the balance of my gut bacteria.

given i am doing all i can about alternative treatments for cea rising. heaps of therapies discussed in previous posts.

I have started heavy metal chelation as a secondary goal. the end point will be clear dmps challenge tests. any improvements/problems in bloods and urines over the next few months will be considered in the context of the chelation therapies.

i am adding protein powder to my juices as ensuring adequate levels of amino acids in the bloods is essential to chelation as i remember from the conference.

so far i feel great and no issues so far. doing the morning and evening coffee enemas are a bit time demanding but from my research well worth it in terms of facilitating the quick disposal of chelated and bound heavy metal conjugates, especially via the bilary pathway, which is the one i was told is used by platinum.

goto go mow the grass. i am keen to see how my mineral levels are going and the schedule for testing them.

I have also just made my first batch of maf 878 gcmaf probiotic yogurt.

I notice no alot of interest in heavy metal chelation here, maybe this is a red herring and maybe its something every cancer patient should be checked for. only time will tell. our health and results give us some glues.

hugs,
    pete
  • luvinlife2
    luvinlife2 Member Posts: 172 Member
    Options

so assuming heavy metal poisoning is disabling my immune system i have undertaken to get my levels into the normal ranges.

the above discussion raises an interesting point about alpha lipoic acid assisting heavy metals to cross the blood brain barrier.

so i have been on alpha lipoic acid orally for 18 months and intravenous for 2 months 3 times a week.

so the issue of having binding agents for any freed up heavy metals becomes really important.

also my intra cellular levels of gsh, is critical. so i have been on glycine, nac and calcium g glucarate for 8 months as well sulforaphane. all these should have ensured good levels of intra cellular gsh. only one way to tell.

the results of my most current heavy metals test is of interest and i will determine when i can stop the hard core chelation i am undertaking.

these issues are directly related to colorectal cancer as my platinum levels very high are likely due to folfox i suspect. my liver clearly did not get rid of it all.

which can be put down to my chronically low zinc levels and its effect on the metal

so my low zinc possibly also explains why i have accumulated lead, mercury and arsenic while my tumour was growing. I personally suspect my heavy metal poisoning disabled my immune system and allowed my rectal tumour to grow. but thats a guess.

regardless i have a rising cea documented, heavy metal poisoning documented that i am dealing with now. As well as persistant recurrant thrush.

now the thrush seems to be gettng better, slowly. but it indicates some weakness in immune function and in the balance of my gut bacteria.

given i am doing all i can about alternative treatments for cea rising. heaps of therapies discussed in previous posts.

I have started heavy metal chelation as a secondary goal. the end point will be clear dmps challenge tests. any improvements/problems in bloods and urines over the next few months will be considered in the context of the chelation therapies.

i am adding protein powder to my juices as ensuring adequate levels of amino acids in the bloods is essential to chelation as i remember from the conference.

so far i feel great and no issues so far. doing the morning and evening coffee enemas are a bit time demanding but from my research well worth it in terms of facilitating the quick disposal of chelated and bound heavy metal conjugates, especially via the bilary pathway, which is the one i was told is used by platinum.

goto go mow the grass. i am keen to see how my mineral levels are going and the schedule for testing them.

I notice no alot of interest in heavy metal chelation here, maybe this is a red herring and maybe its something every cancer patient should be checked for. only time will tell. our health and results give us some glues.

hugs,
    pete

Hi Pete :)
    I recently took my son who is a welder to see one of the naturopath Dr.'s at my integrative clinic because I suspected that his depression, weight loss, poor memory amongst other things, might be a result of heavy metals in his system. His regular Dr. just wanted to treat him for depression, put him on highly addictive meds and send him to a psychiatrist.

He was tested and the results were very disturbing. He tested positive for 13 out of 20 metals with lead and mercury being at levels over 400% of what is acceptable. He's only 23 so not many years of working in the industry yet had already this much in his system.

He is starting heavy metal chelation iv's and is on a supplement and is already doing much better. He isn't in a brain fog anymore and seems to be his happy-go-lucky self again. There are so many toxins in our environment that our poor livers/kidneys have to work overtime. I'm starting to believe that it's the reason for so much chronic disease in our countries.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Options

I recently took my son who is a welder to see one of the naturopath Dr.'s at my integrative clinic because I suspected that his depression, weight loss, poor memory amongst other things, might be a result of heavy metals in his system. His regular Dr. just wanted to treat him for depression, put him on highly addictive meds and send him to a psychiatrist.

He was tested and the results were very disturbing. He tested positive for 13 out of 20 metals with lead and mercury being at levels over 400% of what is acceptable. He's only 23 so not many years of working in the industry yet had already this much in his system.

He is starting heavy metal chelation iv's and is on a supplement and is already doing much better. He isn't in a brain fog anymore and seems to be his happy-go-lucky self again. There are so many toxins in our environment that our poor livers/kidneys have to work overtime. I'm starting to believe that it's the reason for so much chronic disease in our countries.

so glad your son I'd going well
    I hope I do as well. Time will tell.

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps maybe one day all cancer patients will be offered detox of some form or other.
    Maybe at least a test for heavy metals. I know I am dreaming out loud, but it's late here anyway.
    If feel free to post your son's Chelation plan and results, I will post mine here. It may help someone out there
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Options
    got a free dmps iv today
    they mixed my normal 60grams iv vit c with alphalipoic acid and sodium bicarb.

then they put some dmps in a small drip. this was done for the challenge test.

this is exactly what i had 6 months ago.

so i used 50% of my vit c , then paused it, then ran in all my dmps and then finished off my vit c.

so i am doing another 24 hour heavy metal urine collection. i will send this to doctors data and also to healthscope, to compare the results.

i took 12 x 600mg nac's to assist with processing the metals when i got home.

today i also got this large glass jar, porred in my litre of home made kefir, my 1/2 litre yogurt and my 1/2 litre milk and the maf 878 starter. its yellow. 5 days at room temperature to culture and then i start a scoop a day of my home made gcmaf.

if i stop posting after 5 days, i would seriously reconsider making gcmaf at home, if however i survive this brew, then i will have survived as possibly the first colorectal gcmaf test pilot.

also yesterday, i met a great son who has a health buisness here. his mum has pancreatic cancer, he is doing everything to help her. he has an order of gcmaf coming and i can get my imi gcmaf.

so i will have gcmaf covered by shots and yogurt.

i better get to sleep, i have to work tomorrow and get some results.

hugs,
    Pete
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    Options

got a free dmps iv today
    they mixed my normal 60grams iv vit c with alphalipoic acid and sodium bicarb.

then they put some dmps in a small drip. this was done for the challenge test.

this is exactly what i had 6 months ago.

so i used 50% of my vit c , then paused it, then ran in all my dmps and then finished off my vit c.

so i am doing another 24 hour heavy metal urine collection. i will send this to doctors data and also to healthscope, to compare the results.

i took 12 x 600mg nac's to assist with processing the metals when i got home.

today i also got this large glass jar, porred in my litre of home made kefir, my 1/2 litre yogurt and my 1/2 litre milk and the maf 878 starter. its yellow. 5 days at room temperature to culture and then i start a scoop a day of my home made gcmaf.

if i stop posting after 5 days, i would seriously reconsider making gcmaf at home, if however i survive this brew, then i will have survived as possibly the first colorectal gcmaf test pilot.

also yesterday, i met a great son who has a health buisness here. his mum has pancreatic cancer, he is doing everything to help her. he has an order of gcmaf coming and i can get my imi gcmaf.

so i will have gcmaf covered by shots and yogurt.

i better get to sleep, i have to work tomorrow and get some results.

hugs,
    Pete

Thanks for posting this
    Thanks for posting this Pete. I'm reading but still not doing all that i should. I know this environment is hurting us.
    I drank out of plastic all week. Ate out of plastic containers, with plastic forks. It's repulsive. Cant wait to get back home.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Options
    janie1 said:

Thanks for posting this
    Thanks for posting this Pete. I'm reading but still not doing all that i should. I know this environment is hurting us.
    I drank out of plastic all week. Ate out of plastic containers, with plastic forks. It's repulsive. Cant wait to get back home.

smilie Janie, I know plastic sux but love always wins
    My wonderful vit c Friend Mr g, found a 4 person far infared sauna for 1200, I cannot wait to suck out those toxins.
    Clean water, organic food, remember the ground Brown rice, suds up toxins in the GI track.

Smilie we live on an amazing planet, we have all continents covered here on can.

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps meditating to dolphinin magic by Petria king
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options

Luvinlife2
    So interesting to see the post about your son and his heavy metal toxicity. So glad that you found it early, and he is being treated successfully. My hubby was a precision heliarc welder for forty years and exposed to many toxic and exotic metals. At 65, he is a walking medical disaster and upon reading things about heavy medical poisoning, most of his maladies could certainly have been caused by it. I mentioned your post and Pete's chelation therapy, but he told me it is too late for him, and it probably is. He told me the last place he worked for twenty years bought off OSHA and refused to put in a proper ventilation system. So thankfully, your foresight is working much better than our hindsight.

See, Pete. Some of us are reading and listening, even if we don't understand it all. LOL
    But, did see your comment about alpha lipoic acid which my hubby takes for neuropathy, so maybe it has a small dual purpose for him.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Options
    wolfen said:

Luvinlife2
    So interesting to see the post about your son and his heavy metal toxicity. So glad that you found it early, and he is being treated successfully. My hubby was a precision heliarc welder for forty years and exposed to many toxic and exotic metals. At 65, he is a walking medical disaster and upon reading things about heavy medical poisoning, most of his maladies could certainly have been caused by it. I mentioned your post and Pete's chelation therapy, but he told me it is too late for him, and it probably is. He told me the last place he worked for twenty years bought off OSHA and refused to put in a proper ventilation system. So thankfully, your foresight is working much better than our hindsight.

See, Pete. Some of us are reading and listening, even if we don't understand it all. LOL
    But, did see your comment about alpha lipoic acid which my hubby takes for neuropathy, so maybe it has a small dual purpose for him.

Luv,

Wolfen

thanks wolfen
    Sorry to hear about hubby and metals.
    Maybe, just maybe, step by step, breathe by breathe and day by day we can get a little healthier, a little cleaner.

Come over for a sauna and a juice.

Hugs,
    Pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Options
    getting excited
    Only 2 more day and my gcmaf yogurt is ready!
    This alt treatment is getting some attention on the net.

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps I needed to make goat milk kefir to make maf 878
  • Snazzy
    Snazzy Member Posts: 1
    Options

hugs,
    pete

GCMaf experience

hello Pete, also a colorectal cancer patient Iv just learnt about GCMaf now GOLeic. Has it made any change for you? Would you recommend it? did it go through customs alright? I've been using a colorectal light in combination with radachlorin tablets from Russia. Also doing biolife, Fscan, many, a many supplements just like yourself, Ozone treatment, and was supposed to have IV bit C but no local dr. Would administer it.

would very much appreciate your opinion on your experiences with GCMaf. where did you purchase it?

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    Snazzy said:

GCMaf experience

hello Pete, also a colorectal cancer patient Iv just learnt about GCMaf now GOLeic. Has it made any change for you? Would you recommend it? did it go through customs alright? I've been using a colorectal light in combination with radachlorin tablets from Russia. Also doing biolife, Fscan, many, a many supplements just like yourself, Ozone treatment, and was supposed to have IV bit C but no local dr. Would administer it.

would very much appreciate your opinion on your experiences with GCMaf. where did you purchase it?

Hello Snazzy

Pete doesn't post on this forum any more, and I'm not sure if he ever checks here. If he does, he may send you a PM (personal message). 

I just wanted to let you know, as this is a very old post, and I didn't want you to think that you were being ignored. 

There may be another member of the forum who knows if Pete posts at other Colon Cancer related forums. I can ask. 

Sue - Trubrit