Anyone from Nashville area????

Options
idlehunters
idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
We have decided to have my daughters bachorlette party in Nashville, TN the weekend of nov 3rd and 4th. Just booked hotel in Downtown. Gonna be a party!!!!!!! Anyway.......anyone want to meet for a brewski? ..... Or just meet to meet? Let me know...I will be there all weekend just chillin. :-)

Jennie

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    "I'll Be There..."
    :)

Nicki paid me to dress up and crash the party as a fireman and wave my hose all around:)

LOL! LOL! LOL!

I asked her if she wanted me to wear my black T-back - she actually paid me a little bit more and told me to keep all my clothes on - no matter how hot it got!!!

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Have a good time and tell the girls HI!!

-Fireman Craig
    "They Call Me the Fireman"
  • idlehunters
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

"I'll Be There..."
    :)

Nicki paid me to dress up and crash the party as a fireman and wave my hose all around:)

LOL! LOL! LOL!

I asked her if she wanted me to wear my black T-back - she actually paid me a little bit more and told me to keep all my clothes on - no matter how hot it got!!!

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Have a good time and tell the girls HI!!

-Fireman Craig
    "They Call Me the Fireman"

You nut!
    You had me Rollin.....and definatelyn believing niki WOULD do that...AND SO WOULD YOU!!!!!!

Jen
  • idlehunters
    Options

You nut!
    You had me Rollin.....and definatelyn believing niki WOULD do that...AND SO WOULD YOU!!!!!!

Jen

Hey Craig....
    You will be seeing Niki aug 25 when we come to town for Ram/Cowboy game. My son coming too. Pretty sure Beth may make an appearance too as that is her birthday weekend! Hope so! can't wait to see you and Kimmie poo

J
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Hey Craig....
    You will be seeing Niki aug 25 when we come to town for Ram/Cowboy game. My son coming too. Pretty sure Beth may make an appearance too as that is her birthday weekend! Hope so! can't wait to see you and Kimmie poo

J

hey girl
    i live 80 miles from nashville,down in kentucky.i dont do the drinking or the party thing anymore but nashville was my party town when i went out.i would love to meet you and give you a big hug.we can talk about it soon...Godbless....johnnybegood
  • idlehunters
    Options

hey girl
    i live 80 miles from nashville,down in kentucky.i dont do the drinking or the party thing anymore but nashville was my party town when i went out.i would love to meet you and give you a big hug.we can talk about it soon...Godbless....johnnybegood

AWESOME JBG!!!!!
    How cool! I would sooooo love to do lunch with you one day. Omg.....I'm soooo excited! I will PM you as the date gets closer and we will set something up! Talk soon

Jen
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options

AWESOME JBG!!!!!
    How cool! I would sooooo love to do lunch with you one day. Omg.....I'm soooo excited! I will PM you as the date gets closer and we will set something up! Talk soon

Jen

Now, I'm Jealous!
    But I'll be there in spirit hugging both you and my JBG.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    wolfen said:

Now, I'm Jealous!
    But I'll be there in spirit hugging both you and my JBG.

Luv,

Wolfen

that sounds
    great!!! i cant wait.and wolfen(mom)just remember i feel you in spirit and in my heart everyday...Godbless...johnnybegood
  • druidshadow
    druidshadow Member Posts: 85
    Options
    not nashville
    i am in north east bama not nashville, sorry
    john