OT: Prayer Warriors being Requested for Curran( 3 1/2)

Options
2»

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Praying
    Oh Ines I am so sorry to hear that this sweet little one is in such distress! I will lift Curran, his family and his doctors in prayer that he will soon be returned to good health and to the arms of those that love him!

Gentle Hugs,

RE
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

We will keep Curran I our thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts and payers to Curran and his family

I am so sorry about sweet
    I am so sorry about sweet little Curran. Sending prayers and positive thoughts.

Hugs, Diane
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Update
    Thank you all for keeping Curran and his family in prayer. Both parents were at the hospital all day and night while family and friends watched the boys at home. We were one of the family members who tending to the boys yesterday.

The latest with Curran is they called in an Infectious Disease doctor and ran a CT Scan yesterday and nothing showed up. They decided not to do a spinal tap since they have eliminated meningitis, pneumonia has been ruled out too. Lab work continues.

Please continue to pray for Curran. It's utterly frustrating not to know what is going on. We hope the doctors figure it out so Curran can come home and be with his brothers.

Thank you.
    Ines

Very understandable how
    Very understandable how frustrating this is to not know what is causing this. I continue to pray for Curran.

Hugs, Angie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

prayers
    my thoughts and prayers go out to curran and his family as well. May god grant him a speedy recovery. God bless.

glow

You've got all of the
    You've got all of the prayers from me that I have for Curran! Keep us updated.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Latest Update
    Latest... Curran's fevers have decreased substantially! He is still at the hospital. His Dad brought his big brother, 5 yr old, to the hospital last night so that they could spend some time together. They bathed together, ate a banana together, and watched a movie in the hospital bed.

The Infectious Disease doctor suspects it might a viral infection. It worries Tiffany and Mike that they may leave the hospital and never know what it was. Please continue to pray for them.

Thank you.
    Ines
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Latest Update
    Latest... Curran's fevers have decreased substantially! He is still at the hospital. His Dad brought his big brother, 5 yr old, to the hospital last night so that they could spend some time together. They bathed together, ate a banana together, and watched a movie in the hospital bed.

The Infectious Disease doctor suspects it might a viral infection. It worries Tiffany and Mike that they may leave the hospital and never know what it was. Please continue to pray for them.

Thank you.
    Ines

Thanks for the update Ines!
    Thanks for the update Ines! Glad to know his fever is down and that he got to see his brother! Still praying for him!

Hugs, Jan
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options

Latest Update

Thank you.
    Ines

sending energy
    Just remind them that it is not unusual for illiness in children to be of unknown cause. As long as he is getting better--take what you have. Good wishes to all of you.

Maureen (pediatric nurse for 30 years)
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Will keep him in my prayers.
    Hate when kids are sick. Will add him to my prayer list.
    Carol

Ines, I am so sorry.
    Ines, I am so sorry. Ofcourse I will add Curran to my prayers.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Will keep prays in my heart
    Will keep prays in my heart for Curran.
    Hugs Frankie

Ines, I am saying a prayer
    Ines, I am saying a prayer right now for Curran and ofcourse will continue so. Let us know of any updates.

So sorry,

Debby
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options

sending energy
    Just remind them that it is not unusual for illiness in children to be of unknown cause. As long as he is getting better--take what you have. Good wishes to all of you.

Good News
    There is a chance that Curran is going to be discharged today, Wed.! It's been a major roller coaster for the family and we are all relieved and happy to hear Curran is doing worlds better and might be ready for discharge. The Infectious Disease doctor seems to think it was a virus.

Thank you for all your prayers and positive thoughts!

Love,
    Ines
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Good News
    There is a chance that Curran is going to be discharged today, Wed.! It's been a major roller coaster for the family and we are all relieved and happy to hear Curran is doing worlds better and might be ready for discharge. The Infectious Disease doctor seems to think it was a virus.

Love,
    Ines

Our prayers were answered
    Our prayers were answered Ines! So happy Curran is home!

Hugs, Diane
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

sending energy

All the prayers I have, go
    All the prayers I have, go to that sweet child.

Hugs, Megan
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Good News

Love,
    Ines

How is Curran doing now? I
    How is Curran doing now? I pray better and stronger!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Praying
    Oh Ines I am so sorry to hear that this sweet little one is in such distress! I will lift Curran, his family and his doctors in prayer that he will soon be returned to good health and to the arms of those that love him!

Gentle Hugs,

RE

:(
    Oh no, I am so very sorry about your nephew. I am sending all the prayers and best wishes that I can for him.

Sue :(