Any advice on Taxotere?

Options
2»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Thank you so much my friends!
    I am sorry I mentioned the "bridge"...I was tired last night. Becky bad, Becky very bad.

It seemed like so much sad news on the board yesterday. My sisters, my sisters I just don't know what to say to some of the posts and just cry. This is so crumby. In this day and age for a doctor to tell Camul that she should pursue her bucket list was something I never reckoned for. Wouldn't a doctor try everything in the arsenal and not give up?! It makes me so angry too for my sister. Is that what a doctor does? just throw up his hands and quit?! If I did that when my job gets frustrating I would be OUT OF A JOB! I started thinking about my own bucket list then...but I am too tired to do anything. I would like to see the land of Israel and touch the soil and look at the sky from that vantage point...that is what I would like.

I can face anything after you all give me a pep talk, I really can. Thank you with all of my heart!

Rebecca

Just sending lots of hugs,
    Just sending lots of hugs, positive thoughts and prayers to you!
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Options

Thank you so much my friends!
    I am sorry I mentioned the "bridge"...I was tired last night. Becky bad, Becky very bad.

It seemed like so much sad news on the board yesterday. My sisters, my sisters I just don't know what to say to some of the posts and just cry. This is so crumby. In this day and age for a doctor to tell Camul that she should pursue her bucket list was something I never reckoned for. Wouldn't a doctor try everything in the arsenal and not give up?! It makes me so angry too for my sister. Is that what a doctor does? just throw up his hands and quit?! If I did that when my job gets frustrating I would be OUT OF A JOB! I started thinking about my own bucket list then...but I am too tired to do anything. I would like to see the land of Israel and touch the soil and look at the sky from that vantage point...that is what I would like.

I can face anything after you all give me a pep talk, I really can. Thank you with all of my heart!

Rebecca

Allergic reaction during infusion.
    They stopped drug and gave me benedryl in IV. Excruciating back pain. Morphine in IV. They started it back after a hour and a half rest now with Zantac. My back is good and iv is dripping slower.

Asked dr for anti depression meds this time too -following your advice Sandy. FYI to sisters with eye tearing..no Visine because it has saline which burns...use stuff for contact lens wearers...think dr said Oasis.

Typing on iPhone and so sleepy-gotta go

Love you all,
    Rebecca