Blisters

Options
2»

Comments

• Drivingdaisy
    Drivingdaisy Member Posts: 263
    Options

Pat thank you.....
    I didn't know those cracks had a name....what miserable little things they are. I spend more time having them than not...

I havent' had trouble with blisters, but then I'm not eating normal food yet...still pouring Ensure down my tube....hoping to start drinking it again as soon as the mouth sores leave my lips....and then maybe on to bigger and better food....gawd I'm hungry...LOL.

p

So Positive Phrannie

I so wish I could be more positive like you.  After all you have been through.  Oh, the dreaded shakes down the tube.  Understand, all I wanted was real food & have a hard time drinking shakes 2 1/2 yrs later after months of having to During treatment.  Unfortunatel, major food allergies showed up before Cancer diagnosis dairy, soy, almond, eggs & Oj.  Started out of treatment guns blazing, positivity to spare, was doing things faster than most than bam woke up one day for the first time No saliva.  It was plugged up in the ducts.  Derailed my eating, became cranky, depressed, dog died, Mom died, what felt like a new start soured.  My question to you is how do you stay so positive, funny & upbeat after all you’ve been through.  Have always looked up to you throughout this battle & have gotten so much help on this site to help me thru this battle.  Now Drs are stumped why all these issues are happening so far out of recovery.  Noone seems to have sodium issues that started during Chemo & have gotten worse, even had a stroke last yr.  Also 3 concussions due to lows & becoming light headed.  But you still keep your chin up & keep going with your reoccurrenc. Big hugs too you.....Lisa

• Drivingdaisy
    Drivingdaisy Member Posts: 263
    Options

So Positive Phrannie

I so wish I could be more positive like you.  After all you have been through.  Oh, the dreaded shakes down the tube.  Understand, all I wanted was real food & have a hard time drinking shakes 2 1/2 yrs later after months of having to During treatment.  Unfortunatel, major food allergies showed up before Cancer diagnosis dairy, soy, almond, eggs & Oj.  Started out of treatment guns blazing, positivity to spare, was doing things faster than most than bam woke up one day for the first time No saliva.  It was plugged up in the ducts.  Derailed my eating, became cranky, depressed, dog died, Mom died, what felt like a new start soured.  My question to you is how do you stay so positive, funny & upbeat after all you’ve been through.  Have always looked up to you throughout this battle & have gotten so much help on this site to help me thru this battle.  Now Drs are stumped why all these issues are happening so far out of recovery.  Noone seems to have sodium issues that started during Chemo & have gotten worse, even had a stroke last yr.  Also 3 concussions due to lows & becoming light headed.  But you still keep your chin up & keep going with your reoccurrenc. Big hugs too you.....Lisa

Sad

This site often makes me sad.  Try to connect ......

. nada, nothing even if I single someone out.  Talk about depressive as support.  Great as advise, thank you for that!!