Prayers please. Donating my kidney transplant next week!

Options
2»

Comments

• roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

This is so wonderful
    on so many levels. Do you think the hospital would mind if we hopped on the pink bus in our cheerleading outfits and showed up for a little support for this event? We won't behave, but this is such a victory, it deserves a celebration.

Best of luck to both you and your son on the 25th. I will be sending hugs and prayers.

Suzanne

Bring on the bus!
    Surgery is at 9:00 am eastern standard time. I'll feel your energy and prayers!

Roseann
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

This is so wonderful
    on so many levels. Do you think the hospital would mind if we hopped on the pink bus in our cheerleading outfits and showed up for a little support for this event? We won't behave, but this is such a victory, it deserves a celebration.

Best of luck to both you and your son on the 25th. I will be sending hugs and prayers.

Suzanne

Bring on the bus!

Roseann
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    roseann4 said:

Bring on the bus!

Roseann

Lots and lots of prayers for
    Lots and lots of prayers for you Roseann and your son!

Hugs, Angie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Rosanne I will be thinking about you
    It has been your dream for several years. I am glad that cancer could not stop it. Sending positive thoughts for successful surgery and easy healing for both. Thank you Suzane for the information and encouragement.
    Hugs

Praying that the surgery
    Praying that the surgery will be a huge success and that you and your son will recover quickly. This is an amazing gift of love from you to your son.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Praying
    You and your son will be added to my prayers! I have a dear friend who had tried to be a match for her daughter but wasn't, so I know a bit about the ups and downs involved. God bless.
    Kathy

Praying for your son and you
    Praying for your son and you too Roseann!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    mom62 said:

YEAH
    My best to both of you. What a wonderful mother you are.

Terry

My prayers and all the good
    My prayers and all the good luck in the world to you and your son today!

Hugs, Debby
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

wow great news..I"ll be
    wow great news..I"ll be thinking of you..both..

Denise

Praying that today's surgery
    Praying that today's surgery went well and that you and your son are resting comfortably now and in no pain. I know you can't post, but, please know that you have all of the pink sisters praying for you.

Hugs, Diane
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Kylez said:

Praying that the surgery
    Praying that the surgery will be a huge success and that you and your son will recover quickly. This is an amazing gift of love from you to your son.

Hugs, Kylez

All of the pink sisters are
    All of the pink sisters are praying for you and your son!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

Am...
    At a loss for words! I am so happy for you and your son!!!! Will keep you both in my prayers...post when you're up to it....what a wonderful gift...there's no end to a Mother's love...

Hugs, Nancy

My prayers are with you and
    My prayers are with you and your son! You certainly gave the ultimate gift!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

All of the pink sisters are
    All of the pink sisters are praying for you and your son!

Wow.........
    My prayers are with both of you. Such a wonderful thing that you're doing!
    Big Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Wow! I know this means a
    Wow! I know this means a lot to you and your family.

I hope everything goes as expected Wed, that there are no surprises. And I hope your recoveries are swift and sure. You will be in my thoughts on Wed.

Hugs,

Linda

Letting you know Roseann
    Letting you know Roseann that you and your son are on our prayer list. Praying you both are doing well today.

Gentle hugs,

Angie
  • karen5
    karen5 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Follow up on kidney donation after 9 years

I am wanting to be testd as a donor for my husband, but the online questionnaire would not let me proceed when I marked Yes for the question if I'd had cancer within 5 years. I too was Stage 1 with onlly radiation and it will be three years this fall.  Can I ask how things went and if you are still doing well after these 9 years? I'd like to visit with the hospital to see if they would also research my case.