I saw the rads onc today to discuss my big fat head.

Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
He showed us the pictures of my brain, and where the spots are. He answered all our questions, and then said that he could me in this afternoon for the simulation. So I went back for that. I think I waited longer than the actual simulation, the tech was very quick. (It made me feel better that she was late because she was teaching a class, and the partner she teaches with ran long.)

I leave for vacation this friday, so we are ready to start treatments on Mon the 23rd when I get back. I'll be doing 15 days, and a total of 37.50 greys.

I may not be on line much while I'm on vacation.

Hugs,

Linda

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Linda have a good time
    Linda,
    Enjoy your vacation
    You are my hero
    Hugs
    Olga
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Have a great vacation and
    Have a great vacation and leave your brain at home.
    Hugs Frankie
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Gentle Hugs!
    Linda sounds like all your ducks are in a row and ready to go so to speak. I am so glad you still get to go on vacation, relax, enjoy and regroup we will be here when you get back.

HUGS~HUGS~HUGS

RE
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Where are you going?
    I have to admit that I just don't know how anyone can have the energy to vacation. Maybe after the chemo the fatigue isn't so accute? When I just think of traveling in a car I get sick. Are you going to someplace beautiful? I would love to see the ocean...

Have a peaceful and love filled time!
    Rebecca
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Where are you going?
    I have to admit that I just don't know how anyone can have the energy to vacation. Maybe after the chemo the fatigue isn't so accute? When I just think of traveling in a car I get sick. Are you going to someplace beautiful? I would love to see the ocean...

Have a peaceful and love filled time!
    Rebecca

Linda...
    Try to have a wonderful time on your vacation..don't know where you're going, but I hope you can enjoy it and rest up....

Hugs, Nancy
  • ksf56
    ksf56 Member Posts: 202
    Enjoy!!
    Have a wonderful vacation - you deserve it! I hope you rest and relax so you're all prepared for the treatment that will ensue after you come back!

Hugs and prayers!
    Karen
  • salls41
    salls41 Member Posts: 340
    Happy Vacation
    Hope you have a great time on your vacation!
    Sandy
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Balancing Act
    Linda... you are taking care of business and balancing life with a vacation with the family. Enjoy your time away, I know you will! Hugs and prayers to you and yours.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Have a great time in a
    Have a great time in a beautiful place. Hope you can make it up to Glacier! xoxoxo Lynn
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Have a great time in a
    Have a great time in a beautiful place. Hope you can make it up to Glacier! xoxoxo Lynn

Have a wonderful vacation
    Glad therapy is starting soon (12 days). You know where to find me.
    Hugs,
    Mom
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Please have a wonderful time
    Please have a wonderful time in the Northwest! You deserve it. Sending you big hugs and praying hard. Love you!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

Please have a wonderful time
    Please have a wonderful time in the Northwest! You deserve it. Sending you big hugs and praying hard. Love you!

Have a wonderful time, Linda
    You deserve to have the most wonderful vacation ever. Try to stay in the moment and enjoy every second.

Hugs, Renee
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Have a great vaca
    The rest will be there when you get back. Enjoy your family and do whatever makes you happy.

Hugs for a.great time.wih the family.
    Carol
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    Linda,
    Please add my

Linda,

Please add my thoughts and prayers to all the others. You are a treasure.
    Enjoy your vacation with your beautiful family and maybe we can get together with Suzanne & Re when you've finished your treatments.

Deborah
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member

Linda,
    Please add my

Linda,

Please add my thoughts and prayers to all the others. You are a treasure.
    Enjoy your vacation with your beautiful family and maybe we can get together with Suzanne & Re when you've finished your treatments.

Deborah

Enjoy!!!
    You enjoy your vacation and remember I love you and will be thinking of you often~~MollyZ~~
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Thank you all for the well
    Thank you all for the well wishes and for keeping me close in your hearts, minds, and prayers. I love all the positive energy and good thoughts.

For those of you who asked, we are having a Mother/daughter week at Flathead Lake Montana. It will be a long time friend, her daughter, me and my daughter at her mother's house on the lake. We plan to relax, play in and on the water, maybe a day trip or two. We are all quite excited.

I will be thinking of you and holding you close in my heart while I'm away.

Hugs,

Linda
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member

Thank you all for the well
    Thank you all for the well wishes and for keeping me close in your hearts, minds, and prayers. I love all the positive energy and good thoughts.

For those of you who asked, we are having a Mother/daughter week at Flathead Lake Montana. It will be a long time friend, her daughter, me and my daughter at her mother's house on the lake. We plan to relax, play in and on the water, maybe a day trip or two. We are all quite excited.

I will be thinking of you and holding you close in my heart while I'm away.

Hugs,

Linda

For Linda
    Dear Linda,

I was so very sorry to read your latest development. Wish you the best as always.

May you have a relaxing vacation and lots of fun.

Best,

Doris