good happenings

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
edited July 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
Any good, happy or exciting news to share?

Denise

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I am meeting up with an old
    I am meeting up with an old college friend today. We went to nursing school together and graduated in 1980. She is now a family NP in Colorado and I haven't seen her for a number of years.

It is so exciting to meet with her again. We were both "older" when we went to nursing school as I had a degree in English Lit and she had one in Sociology. We really bonded.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member

I am meeting up with an old
    I am meeting up with an old college friend today. We went to nursing school together and graduated in 1980. She is now a family NP in Colorado and I haven't seen her for a number of years.

It is so exciting to meet with her again. We were both "older" when we went to nursing school as I had a degree in English Lit and she had one in Sociology. We really bonded.

Nice to hear...About 4+ yrs
    Nice to hear...About 4+ yrs ago I reconnected with 3 friends (went to Kindergarten to graduation) none of us realized we still all lived within 10 miles of each other. we go out monthly without fail...dinner, movies, shopping, each others houses etc. We have helped each other through cancer, divorce etc. we call our monthly dates...FREE THERAPY..

Happy you bonded

Denise