Happy, happy news

Options
missrenee
missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
My first grandchild, Lincoln Max, was born today at 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 19" long. Both mom and baby are doing very well. We spent the morning at the hospital taking movies, photos, oowing, awwing and cuddling. One of the coolest sights is seeing my son--being a dad. I'm totally in love all over again.

Hugs, Renee

Comments

  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Congratulations
    Very happy moment
    Hugs to you and your family
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options
    ...
    Congratulations!!! Warm, fuzzy thoughts heading your way!!! I'll bet it seems like only yesterday that it was your son...where does the time go?!!

    (((Hugs)))
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Oh Renee, I can feel the
    Oh Renee, I can feel the warmth and love. What a beautiful day, and you will have many more with Lincoln. Have you picked your grandmother name yet?...grammy, nona, noni, grams, grandma renee...

    Happy Hugs,

    Linda
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

    Oh Renee, I can feel the
    Oh Renee, I can feel the warmth and love. What a beautiful day, and you will have many more with Lincoln. Have you picked your grandmother name yet?...grammy, nona, noni, grams, grandma renee...

    Happy Hugs,

    Linda

    Congratulations Grandma
    Congratulations Grandma Renee! How about some pics?


    Hugs, Leeza
  • ThycaAnne
    ThycaAnne Member Posts: 68
    Options
    jnl said:

    Congratulations Grandma
    Congratulations Grandma Renee! How about some pics?


    Hugs, Leeza

    Love hearing happy news!!
    Congratulations, Renee!! Enjoy this time with them!!

    Pictures, please!!

    Hugs to all,

    Anne
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

    Congratulations Grandma
    Congratulations Grandma Renee! How about some pics?


    Hugs, Leeza

    What a bundle of joy!
    Isn't being a grandma the best? It just keeps getting better...I am so happy for your family...and it is amazing to see your own child becoming a parent...I've watched both my son and daughter....I say grands are God's reward for raising their parents! Enjoy bonding with that precious, baby boy...They're the best medicine!

    Hugs, Nancy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

    What a bundle of joy!
    Isn't being a grandma the best? It just keeps getting better...I am so happy for your family...and it is amazing to see your own child becoming a parent...I've watched both my son and daughter....I say grands are God's reward for raising their parents! Enjoy bonding with that precious, baby boy...They're the best medicine!

    Hugs, Nancy

    congratulations, you have had
    congratulations, you have had some wonderful new lately!
    So happy for you!
  • ksf56
    ksf56 Member Posts: 202
    Options
    Wonderful News!!!
    Congratulations! My first grandchild was born in May and I'm also head over heals in love all over again! I feel your joy!! It is amazing seeing our son be a dad! Isn't this why we went through their whole growing up to get them to this point? What a miracle!

    I'm so glad for you - enjoy every minute! We sure are!

    Lots of hugs!

    Karen
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Congratulations Granny Renee!!
    Nothing like a new baby to put everything else on the back burner. I hope they live close enough that you get to spend a lot of time with him!

    Keep Oowing and Awwing!!!
    Hugs, Carol
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    camul said:

    Congratulations Granny Renee!!
    Nothing like a new baby to put everything else on the back burner. I hope they live close enough that you get to spend a lot of time with him!

    Keep Oowing and Awwing!!!
    Hugs, Carol

    Congratulations!!!
    That's GREAT news!!! Enjoy the new baby.

    ENJOY!!!

    {{{Hugsi}}}
    Mitzi
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

    Congratulations!!!
    That's GREAT news!!! Enjoy the new baby.

    ENJOY!!!

    {{{Hugsi}}}
    Mitzi

    Thank you, sweet girls
    I will be called Grammy Nay Nay (was called Nay Nay as a child) and yes, my son, daughter-in-law and baby Lincoln live about 20 minutes from me. I will be taking care of Lincoln 2 days a week when my daughter-in-law goes back to work as a Physical Therapist part-time in September. I can't wait!

    Hugs, Renee
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

    Thank you, sweet girls
    I will be called Grammy Nay Nay (was called Nay Nay as a child) and yes, my son, daughter-in-law and baby Lincoln live about 20 minutes from me. I will be taking care of Lincoln 2 days a week when my daughter-in-law goes back to work as a Physical Therapist part-time in September. I can't wait!

    Hugs, Renee

    Renee,
    Congrats on the grandbaby. They are such a joy. Happy to hear you live close and will be able to watch him grow up.
    Stef
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I love the grand ones, they are such a blessing!!! If you get a chance post a pic or two.

    Hugs,

    RE
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    RE said:

    Congratulations!
    I love the grand ones, they are such a blessing!!! If you get a chance post a pic or two.

    Hugs,

    RE

    Congratulations, Grandma Renee!
    .. Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I bet Kevin, and your son are over
    the moon at little Lincoln's arrival.

    Doing my Hap hap Happy dance for you!

    Vicki Sam
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    wow Congrats....how
    wow Congrats....how exciting..

    I love reading GOOD NEWS...

    I have two grandsons...their mom and boys live with us..

    can't beat it...


    Denise..
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Congrats Renee!
    I don't know what it's like to hold a grandchild but your description brought tears of joy. I'm so happy for you!

    HUGS!!!
    Jamie
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    jamiegww said:

    Congrats Renee!
    I don't know what it's like to hold a grandchild but your description brought tears of joy. I'm so happy for you!

    HUGS!!!
    Jamie

    Congrats~Grammy Nay Nay!!
    Such a time of Joy! Have fun getting to know your new addition!
    ~Melanie
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I am soooo happy for you. Enjoy that bundle of joy because he will grow up fast.

    xoxo,
    Jean
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

    Congratulations!
    I am soooo happy for you. Enjoy that bundle of joy because he will grow up fast.

    xoxo,
    Jean

    Congrats Grammy!!
    I love that grammy to, when your called grandma makes you seem old,only 80 and above should be called grandma lol enjoy!!!
    ~~MollyZ~~