Let's board the Pink Bus for MsGebby & Padee 6339 please

Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Can the bus pick me up in
    Can the bus pick me up in LasVegas? I'll bring some entertainment (don't ask)
    Suzanne

It sure can Suzanne!

It sure can Suzanne!
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Feeling very
    apprehensive. Thank you for ALWAYS being on the bus, the board, and in spirit with me. My appointment is at 11 in the morning. Just enough time for me to get really worked up before getting there. Oh gosh ... this is really scaring me.

Thank my pink angels!!! Can someone bring along tissues and some spirits ( if ya know what I mean ). I may need it to drown my tears or just to celebrate. I choose the celebrate part.

xoxo
    Mary
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Feeling very
    apprehensive. Thank you for ALWAYS being on the bus, the board, and in spirit with me. My appointment is at 11 in the morning. Just enough time for me to get really worked up before getting there. Oh gosh ... this is really scaring me.

Thank my pink angels!!! Can someone bring along tissues and some spirits ( if ya know what I mean ). I may need it to drown my tears or just to celebrate. I choose the celebrate part.

xoxo
    Mary

I will be there will bring
    I will be there will bring tissues and spirits so we can celebrate good results.
    Hugs Frankie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

i'll come along..i';ll come
    i'll come along..i';ll come along..

save me a seat..

Denise

Prayers for Pat and Mary
    Prayers for Pat and Mary today as they both have their mammo's!

Hugs, Lex
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Feeling very

xoxo
    Mary

Thinking of my two pink
    Thinking of my two pink sisters, Pat and Mary today, and wishing them dances with NED!

Hugs, Megan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I will be there will bring
    I will be there will bring tissues and spirits so we can celebrate good results.
    Hugs Frankie

Great news Mary! Pat,
    Great news Mary! Pat, hoping you can tell us the same!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Megan M said:

Thinking of my two pink
    Thinking of my two pink sisters, Pat and Mary today, and wishing them dances with NED!

Hugs, Megan

I hope both of you come back
    I hope both of you come back with your dancing shoes on! Ned is waiting!