Options
2»

Comments

• debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Jean
    You were.not.being too sensitive. I think.that most of us noticed a change. It was usually the same.few.with the quick rude.answers where sometimes I didn't like to post even thouh I really wanted to know f something was not right. Sometimes I felt almost like there were cyber bullies on here. We don't need that. We are all here because we need the support and friendships and it feels so good when we can give back to ohers when they neeed support.
    Just remember we are all welcome here and we do not have to take the bullying from anyone.

Carol

Thank you Carol!
    Well said Carol - Thank you! I don't come here everyday as I did in the past, but do check in each week to see how everyone is doing. I guess I missed the drama, but have seen it in the past.
    We all have enough going on in our lives fighting this nasty beast, we come to this board for support - not drama. As you said Carol, we are here to support each other!

Hugs, Debi
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Thank you Carol!
    Well said Carol - Thank you! I don't come here everyday as I did in the past, but do check in each week to see how everyone is doing. I guess I missed the drama, but have seen it in the past.
    We all have enough going on in our lives fighting this nasty beast, we come to this board for support - not drama. As you said Carol, we are here to support each other!

Hugs, Debi

Wow, I haven't been on in a
    Wow, I haven't been on in a long time and so glad that I missed this. It sounds awful.
    For those who wanted to give up on this site, please don't, there are more caring people here than mean ones.
    Thanks Carol for your posting.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Wow, I haven't been on in a
    Wow, I haven't been on in a long time and so glad that I missed this. It sounds awful.
    For those who wanted to give up on this site, please don't, there are more caring people here than mean ones.
    Thanks Carol for your posting.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I have been here since 2009.
    I have been here since 2009. I dont come as often because sometimes it is difficult to get on the site.
    The other day saw this woman in the post office, she walked with a cane and was quite cranky to the the worker. I wanted to say just because you dont feel good doesnt mean you have to be a b@#Tch. I hurt everyday, but try not to take it out on people. However, I know pain, dissapointemnt makes people react differently. Saying this, I try to ignore it. I just dont address behavior I find offensive. I dont engage. Maybe this is because my kids are still teenagerish, LOL my mantra "do not engage". I find Camuls words insightful, and true. Not sure exactly what goes on, but try to ignore the snipes and focus on the majority of people who care and support, this is a wonderful group. Also if you are not getting the support you need, try pming someone, we are always here to help.
  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Thankyou
    Its a new day...God bless all as we start over.
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    eihtak said:

Thankyou
    Its a new day...God bless all as we start over.

Thank you Carol it needed to
    Thank you Carol it needed to be said...

God bless
    Eva
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Wow
    So glad I missed the Hullaballoo or perhaps Hellabaloo. Try and remember this. If we fight with each other over words, treatments, interpretations, or suggestions, we have less energy to fight our arch enemy, cancer.