My Sister's Results/Update

Options
2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Angie
    Angie, she sees the surgeon tomorrow.As fast as she got in I think the surgery will be this week. She said she gives up and wants nothing(chemo) done if the cancer is in her nodes.I told her many bc survivors had it in their lymph nodes and living a long life.I have 2 friends that did and still living.She also thought her nodes will be checked first and then the mascetomies. I told her it will all be done at once. With both breasts and 2 tumors in each alot to comprehend.

Like someone said I can help her.I have but I've learned alot from the Board and my dx.It just amazes me all the many different chemos/treatments etc and those who are going through it again and again.It makes me very happy when you read some that are now in remission after having mets. I always say "Believe In Miracles".

Lynn Smith

I believe in miracles too
    I believe in miracles too Lynn and we've had some on this board! Praying for a miracle for your sis!

Hugs, Angie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Angie
    Angie, she sees the surgeon tomorrow.As fast as she got in I think the surgery will be this week. She said she gives up and wants nothing(chemo) done if the cancer is in her nodes.I told her many bc survivors had it in their lymph nodes and living a long life.I have 2 friends that did and still living.She also thought her nodes will be checked first and then the mascetomies. I told her it will all be done at once. With both breasts and 2 tumors in each alot to comprehend.

Like someone said I can help her.I have but I've learned alot from the Board and my dx.It just amazes me all the many different chemos/treatments etc and those who are going through it again and again.It makes me very happy when you read some that are now in remission after having mets. I always say "Believe In Miracles".

Lynn Smith

Sorry
    double post
  • Monicalynn
    Monicalynn Member Posts: 61
    Options
    I have you and your sister
    I have you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I have you and your sister
    I have you and your sister in my thoughts and prayers

Oh I am really sorry she has
    Oh I am really sorry she has to go through this. She certainly has some inspirational people to help her. It seems that her prognosis is good, praying for negative nodes and quick uneventful recovery from surgery