Hi mates, it is FRIDAY! Any interesting plan for the weekend?

2»

Comments

• omrhill
    omrhill Member Posts: 125
    Road Trip!
    Traveling to PA (from VA) to visit my sister. It's the first time i've traveled since my diagnosis. I'm tired of playing "poor pitiful me." Time to get out and live life!
  • danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    pepebon
    Happy birthday to your mom. You must be a kid? I'm 3 yrs older than your mom. Expext to make it to 90. LOL
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Kenny H. said:

Pepe: Your not in the
    Pepe: Your not in the Running of the Bulls this weekend? I'll be watching that as well as Nascar sat night race.

Hahahahaha! This is in the other side of the country!
    In Pamplona , actually here in our autonomous territory ( Catalonia) ,any show which involves bulls is forbidden ! But I like the tradition of San Fermin! LOL. Will watch it in TV.
  • pepebcn
    steved said:

Weekend
    For me it will be combination of watching my son play football and watching Wimbledon. Seems as my ability to play sports has decreased my ability to watch sports increases.

Go Andy Murray!

steve

hahahahaha! Steve it happens to me as well!
    Seems Federer is Back ehh!
  • pepebcn
    omrhill said:

Road Trip!
    Traveling to PA (from VA) to visit my sister. It's the first time i've traveled since my diagnosis. I'm tired of playing "poor pitiful me." Time to get out and live life!

so enjoy it , it takes some time to get used to travel!
    It took me 6 moths to be enough courageous to drive my Car after my resection, and l crashed the car against the prying door! LOL.
    Get fun Omrhill!
  • pepebcn
    danker said:

pepebon
    Happy birthday to your mom. You must be a kid? I'm 3 yrs older than your mom. Expext to make it to 90. LOL

hahahaha Danker , not a kid hahaha! 53!
    Have a great weekend Danker.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    just resting got a flu bug, lots of reading
    enjoy your mum's party

Its the first flu bug i have had in a long time. now my immune system has got something to do besides destroy cancer cells.

lots of rest and sleep this weekend, all weight training on hold until i am well.

i hope everyone has a good weekend!

hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn

just resting got a flu bug, lots of reading
    enjoy your mum's party

Its the first flu bug i have had in a long time. now my immune system has got something to do besides destroy cancer cells.

lots of rest and sleep this weekend, all weight training on hold until i am well.

i hope everyone has a good weekend!

hugs,
    pete

Hi Pete !
    Hope you get better very soon !
    Have an excellent weekend.
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    School field trip
    Happy Birthday to your mother!!!
    Going on a school field trip to Point Lobos tomorrow, to go look at rocks for geology class. Should be interesting.
    Have a wonderful weekend Pepon!!
    Winter Marie
  • pepebcn

School field trip
    Happy Birthday to your mother!!!
    Going on a school field trip to Point Lobos tomorrow, to go look at rocks for geology class. Should be interesting.
    Have a wonderful weekend Pepon!!
    Winter Marie

Interesting Winter, verigood plan!
    Enjoy it ,hugs.