Texasgirl10 update

Options
2»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Texasgirl10 Update
    Thank you,Janice, for the update on Dawne. Sorry to hear she is having trouble with lymphedema and her treatments. Hoping that you both get a very good Oncologist that will treat you both with great care and professionalism. Very glad to hear about her cancer shrinking and no new mets,either.

I'm happy for both of you to have found each other here and can tell you both will be the best of friends!

Happy 4th to you both and my thoughts & prayers coming at ya.

Robert

P.S. Tell Texasguy10 he can write us here also, it's lonely being the only guy on here sometimes.

Thanks again Janice for
    Thanks again Janice for updating us on Dawne. Give her a big hug from me!

Hugs, Noel
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Hugs
    Thanks for updating us! Please tell her we send our hugs, prayers and support. Great news on the 50% shrinkage!!

Hugs, Debi

Also wondering how Dawne is.
    Also wondering how Dawne is now. Please post again Janice and send her hugs and prayers from me!

Hugs, Diane
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Good news
    Good news for Dawne.Hope the next scan the mets will be gone 100%.Also happy no new ones.She is on the road to recovery.

Sorry both of you will have a new doctor.It's hard when they leave or retire.I've retired quite a few.The new doctors are good.Much younger but like my husband said he feels more comfortable with the younger doctors.They are learning the newest techniques etc.when going to school now.

Lynn Smith

Hi Janice! Just posting to
    Hi Janice! Just posting to let you know that you and Dawne are both in my prayes. I hope the next time you post, you will have some good news.

Give Dawne a hug for me and one for you too,

Megan