Options
2»

Comments

• MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Noel said:

That is a lot! You know we
    That is a lot! You know we are all praying for you Mary! And, I always love your posts! Not that I mean I like bad news, just that I love the way you write.

Hugs, Noel

2 more appointments
    August 2nd ... methacholine challenge LIKE...what the heck is that, you ask? Well ... I am NOT looking forward to this one. My pulmonologist says he believes I have asthma. Some tests say NO but my symptoms say YES. So this test is where I will be breathing in an irritant to make my symptoms worse! Holy crap. It takes 2 hours. Dear God ... is this really necessary? Anyway, this doctor did say that the nodules and masses in my lungs are not the cause of my breathing problems. Good news? I don't know.

August 9th .... back to the pulmonologist

Thanks Noel ... I am glad that I can write posts that are interesting. When I am feeling something, it is usually easy for me to get those feelings on paper. Actually, it's easier than speaking my feelings.

Feeling anxious as I face my first post op mammo tomorrow. OY!
  • NewOne39
    NewOne39 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    MsGebby said:

2 more appointments
    August 2nd ... methacholine challenge LIKE...what the heck is that, you ask? Well ... I am NOT looking forward to this one. My pulmonologist says he believes I have asthma. Some tests say NO but my symptoms say YES. So this test is where I will be breathing in an irritant to make my symptoms worse! Holy crap. It takes 2 hours. Dear God ... is this really necessary? Anyway, this doctor did say that the nodules and masses in my lungs are not the cause of my breathing problems. Good news? I don't know.

August 9th .... back to the pulmonologist

Thanks Noel ... I am glad that I can write posts that are interesting. When I am feeling something, it is usually easy for me to get those feelings on paper. Actually, it's easier than speaking my feelings.

Feeling anxious as I face my first post op mammo tomorrow. OY!

You are Amazing
    You are in my prayers.

I pray that all goes well for you.
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Are we crowding you :-) ????
    We are jostling all around you, asking Disneyfan2008 to please move your elbow...it's poking me in the ribs. Would you ladies please take a deep breath so more can fit in this stinkin' bus? There is a lot of chatter and hope is high as we putter along with you. I definitely smell some bakery somewhere...excuse me while I get down on my hands and knees and see if I can make my way through everyone's bodies to see who has it! Mary, Mary! is that you way up there at the front?! I found a bagel! Blueberry! Want it? VickiSam keeps trying to take it but I am working around her. Are we crowding you?

Love ya,
    Rebecca
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

Are we crowding you :-) ????
    We are jostling all around you, asking Disneyfan2008 to please move your elbow...it's poking me in the ribs. Would you ladies please take a deep breath so more can fit in this stinkin' bus? There is a lot of chatter and hope is high as we putter along with you. I definitely smell some bakery somewhere...excuse me while I get down on my hands and knees and see if I can make my way through everyone's bodies to see who has it! Mary, Mary! is that you way up there at the front?! I found a bagel! Blueberry! Want it? VickiSam keeps trying to take it but I am working around her. Are we crowding you?

Love ya,
    Rebecca

lol..
    That is cute Rebecca...made me laugh! Someone can squeeze in next to me, I've lost 25 ponds and an skinny, skinny...due to whacky taste buds...so I'm looking for those brownies and donuts..I have on my pink bus outfit....

Best wishes Mary....keep us posted, you know how much we care....
    Hugs, Nancy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    NewOne39 said:

You are Amazing
    You are in my prayers.

I pray that all goes well for you.

Sending lots of
    Sending lots of prayers!

Hugs, Lex