Options
2»

Comments

• Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    deb824 said:

Prayers
    Thanks to you all for your prayers!!! Saw Bill today, he is very bloated from all the fluids and has had two blood transfusions. He does have sepsis. Spoke to his surgeon and she said he has 3 teams watching and working with him...Next 48 hours are critical, it can still go either way.....so keep those prayers coming, I am staying positive when with Bill, but hanging on by a thread when I am alone. Friends have been great. My Step Dad died of Sepsis after heart surgery but he was 83. Mom died of breast cancer at 67 (20 years ago) My frame of reference for this does not have a good track record. I am trying to stay positive, but I am soo soooo scared. I know you can all relate!!! Thank you all for being there, and I will keep you updated.
    Deb

Sent you prayers on another post i think
    Doubling them up here. Big hugs
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    deb824 said:

Prayers
    Thanks to you all for your prayers!!! Saw Bill today, he is very bloated from all the fluids and has had two blood transfusions. He does have sepsis. Spoke to his surgeon and she said he has 3 teams watching and working with him...Next 48 hours are critical, it can still go either way.....so keep those prayers coming, I am staying positive when with Bill, but hanging on by a thread when I am alone. Friends have been great. My Step Dad died of Sepsis after heart surgery but he was 83. Mom died of breast cancer at 67 (20 years ago) My frame of reference for this does not have a good track record. I am trying to stay positive, but I am soo soooo scared. I know you can all relate!!! Thank you all for being there, and I will keep you updated.
    Deb

you have my prayers as well
    dear deb,

you are stronger than you know. give bill a smile next time you see him, if it feels right maybe tell him your scared of losing him. its ok to be positive one minute and scared the next, but doing both at the same time is had work.

hugs,
    pete
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Sending Prayers!!!!!
    Peg

Sending Prayers!!!!!

Peg