Shout out to Chen!

Options
MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
Wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you...as I'm sure the other pink sisters have, too...if you feel up to it, we'd LOVE to hear from you!

Big (((((hugs))))))
Nancy

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Nancy, I hope you are ok to hear from me
    Nancy,
    First of all thank you for your positive feedback on Xeloda.

I got an e-mail from Claudia on June 25. She is undergoing IV Chemo. Unfortunately, she is having several side effects including watery Eyes and vision problems and the neuropathy that makes typing difficult, and the on-going chemo is making me so very, very tired. She is in a good spirit have been continuing this fight. She had her ung drained last week.
    She is sending hugs and best wishes to everyone.
    Please keep her close to your heart, as she is battling this b*** as a real hero.
    Hugs
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Nancy,

I got an e-mail from Claudia on June 25. She is undergoing IV Chemo. Unfortunately, she is having several side effects including watery Eyes and vision problems and the neuropathy that makes typing difficult, and the on-going chemo is making me so very, very tired. She is in a good spirit have been continuing this fight. She had her ung drained last week.
    Please keep her close to your heart, as she is battling this b*** as a real hero.
    Hugs

Thank you for the update New Flower!
    I hadn't seen her posts either but knew she kept up with several of her sisters on FB. I'm sad she has to endure these nasty side effects. You chose the right word for our Chen ~ Hero!

Please tell her she is always in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs back!
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options

Nancy,

Hugs

Thank you
    I was just asking aisling if she had heard from her. Please let her know she is not forgotten and I keep her in my prayers.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    camul said:

Thank you
    I was just asking aisling if she had heard from her. Please let her know she is not forgotten and I keep her in my prayers.

Olga ..
    Like the others have stated, Thank you for the update on Chen. I am sorry to
    hear that Chen is having such a difficult time with the chemo side efforts.

Continued hope, prayers and positive thoughts for her.

Vicki Sam