Pink bus for Jamie interventional biopsy

Options
New Flower
New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
I guess we are going to be busy tomorrow. I hope Jamie is in a good spirit.
Jamie,
are you ready to kick this sneaky b****** a****? Sending positive thoughts and encouragement.
New Flower

Comments

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    I got enough sleep
    I will make all the buses. What is an interventional biopsy?

Wish you the best.
  • New Flower
    Options
    camul said:

I got enough sleep
    I will make all the buses. What is an interventional biopsy?

Wish you the best.

When they go inside
    Carol,
    These buses busy all the time. i wish we all could take a brake and do something different. It is a tough journey I am glad we are in together
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

When they go inside
    Carol,
    These buses busy all the time. i wish we all could take a brake and do something different. It is a tough journey I am glad we are in together

Count .....
    Count me in! Ready for the bus...I'll be the one with the pink hair! You can pretend you don't know us if we get to loud, shouting YOU GO GIRL!

Wishing and praying for good news..
    Big((((((( Hugs))))
    Nancy
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    I'm ready as I'll ever be, I guess.
    I have to be at the hospital at 7:00 AM but the biopsy isn't until 9:00 AM. I have to be monitored a couple hours after to make sure my lung doesn't collapse or something. I'll be happy to join the party when I can but I'll be pretty hungry so maybe someone could be so kind as to bring a pizza (not one of those with plants on it) and it's gonna be really hot tomorrow so a frozen margherita sure would be nice. Thank you all for your support and if it's too early for some of you to get up in the morning, I'll understand. I just hope whoever does my IV is good and awake. I'll post when I can.

HUGS!!!
    Jamie
  • New Flower
    Options
    jamiegww said:

I have to be at the hospital at 7:00 AM but the biopsy isn't until 9:00 AM. I have to be monitored a couple hours after to make sure my lung doesn't collapse or something. I'll be happy to join the party when I can but I'll be pretty hungry so maybe someone could be so kind as to bring a pizza (not one of those with plants on it) and it's gonna be really hot tomorrow so a frozen margherita sure would be nice. Thank you all for your support and if it's too early for some of you to get up in the morning, I'll understand. I just hope whoever does my IV is good and awake. I'll post when I can.

HUGS!!!
    Jamie

Good luck
    Thinking of you
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

HUGS!!!
    Jamie

Bringing the Pizza, Jamie
    Not certain about that frozen margarita after a surgery.

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow and may the procedure go smoothly and uneventful.

Best,

Doris
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    Best wishes to you Jamie!

Best wishes to you Jamie!
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Options
    jamiegww said:

HUGS!!!
    Jamie

Pink Buss Ride
    Jamie, I will certainly be on the Pink Buss for you. I know what you mean about being hungry after a procedure, they won't let you eat anything hours before it. I am sure that the "Pink Ladies' will have lots to eat on the buss, but you will be hard pressed to get any "booze" from these ladies by the time the party gets to you. Can't keep enough on board. LOL (Hee Hee Hee)

They may "party hard" on the Pink Buss, but it is filled to overflowing with LOVE,PRAYERS and HEALING THOUGHTS for you. Good luck with your biopsy.

Prayers and Cyber (((HUGS))) coming your way! DUCK!!!!
    Robert
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Hops on the bus
    in her girly peach PJ's, stretches and yawns.

Praying for a speedy recovery from surgery.

xoxo
    (goes back to sleep) Someone wake me up at my stop.

Love ya all
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options
    jamiegww said:

HUGS!!!
    Jamie

Gosh....
    trying to get onto this site was more difficult than the biopsy. The IV only took two trys and the nurse really was doing her very best. She kept asking me if I was okay. She should have been asking my husband; he was turning white. I had conscious sedation and didn't feel a thing. I was vaguely aware that something was going on but kept dozing off. While in recovery they brought me some breakfast. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the scrambled eggs and the sausage. Obviously I was really hungry. It's really nice to have that over with and I don't expect to have any results before Tuesday but with Wednesday being a holiday, I'll be surprised if I hear anything next week. Thank you all for being there. I'm glad you were able to entertain yourselves during the long wait. After seeing Renee's fantastic news, I feel like anything is possible!!!

HUGS!!!
    Jamie
  • New Flower
    Options
    jamiegww said:

Gosh....
    trying to get onto this site was more difficult than the biopsy. The IV only took two trys and the nurse really was doing her very best. She kept asking me if I was okay. She should have been asking my husband; he was turning white. I had conscious sedation and didn't feel a thing. I was vaguely aware that something was going on but kept dozing off. While in recovery they brought me some breakfast. I was surprised how much I enjoyed the scrambled eggs and the sausage. Obviously I was really hungry. It's really nice to have that over with and I don't expect to have any results before Tuesday but with Wednesday being a holiday, I'll be surprised if I hear anything next week. Thank you all for being there. I'm glad you were able to entertain yourselves during the long wait. After seeing Renee's fantastic news, I feel like anything is possible!!!

HUGS!!!
    Jamie

I am glad to hear from you
    Yes, it is over and everything is possible!!!.
    Please take care of yourself and drink a lot of water for several days. Please have some rest
    Hugs