Hello Everyone! Update on Mauh!

Options
Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
I have been taking a little break, but here I am. I started Xeloda last week, and so far so good.

My CEA had jumped another 30 points to 85 or so... PET shows a bit of increase in activity, but this is the same .04 area that comes an goes every couple months, since my liver resection. Nothing on the CT as of yet, so we can't blast it to hell (radiation). We will see how I do int the next couple of months, and if the CEA goes down then chances are it's Cancer.

My ONC is being very aggressive and does not want me to wait on the chemo, so I back on it. After my colon resection I was at 150 and after my liver resection it went down to .2. Stayed there for 2.5 years. I will say when I was really proactive with my supplements it was down, and when I let up, up went the CEA. Once I get pass this, I will kick butt again!

So all is good! Living life, enjoying my family and getting ready to get into our busy season at work.

You all take care!

I miss you Lisa!!

Comments

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Nana
    Nana,
    It is always wonderful to hear from you. You have an amazing spirit my friend. I think it is good that your onc is being aggressive. Yes, you will kick butt!

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options

Nana
    Nana,
    It is always wonderful to hear from you. You have an amazing spirit my friend. I think it is good that your onc is being aggressive. Yes, you will kick butt!

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Hey Nana.....
    Yep.....the whole crap blows but it is what it is and you deal with it in the way it has to be so I have all faith you will do just fine with this round. We are all here with ya.....and you know that. Take care and keep smilin that beautiful smile!

Jennie
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hate that your back in the
    Hate that your back in the "ring" again. But my bet is on you. Keep up the good fight and and kick **** attitude.
    Hugs, Judy
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    jjaj133 said:

Hate that your back in the
    Hate that your back in the "ring" again. But my bet is on you. Keep up the good fight and and kick **** attitude.
    Hugs, Judy

Thank you! Hugs!

Thank you! Hugs!
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Options
    I am so happy to see you! I
    I am so happy to see you! I posted a post "where are the bobsy twins gail and nanab" about a week ago. You are in our prayerss.

-ktz
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    kick butt after liver resection sounds like a good plan
    dear nana,

sounds like you have a good plan, i will pray that you are kicking **** soon.

hugs,
    pete

ps interesting observation about the supplements, ironically you latest rise and largest rise occured when i backed off supplements, onto foods mainly, and dropped vit c and did colonics.
    one of these i suspect maybe related to my big rise, but i have no way of being sure.