Now for the photos

Options
mariam_11_09
mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
I posted a couple of photos on my expressions page

http://csn.cancer.org/user/111056/view/expressions

I think that might work.

Of all the photos my daughter took, which were many, we either had goofy expressions on our faces, or they were out of focus, or our eyes were closed ...... so this is the best I could do without spending hours in photoshop.

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Silly
    You are so silly, I just saw the photo's and you two both look great with beautiful smiles too boot! So happy you were able to spend time together!

Hugs,

RE
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    So nice!
    Some beautiful pictures of two beautiful ladies! It was so great that you were able to meet!
    Hugs,
    Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

So nice!
    Some beautiful pictures of two beautiful ladies! It was so great that you were able to meet!
    Hugs,
    Linda

such lovely pictures ...
    ... You two ladies are lovely, and spirited!

Vicki Sam
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

such lovely pictures ...
    ... You two ladies are lovely, and spirited!

Vicki Sam

I would have recognized you anywhere!
    Mariam,

If I had passed you on the street, I think I would have recognized you -- you still look so much like the photograph of yourself as a little girl that you had as your picture for a long while.

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! Did Olga get some of your homemade ice cream? I'm so jealous!

Traci
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

I would have recognized you anywhere!
    Mariam,

If I had passed you on the street, I think I would have recognized you -- you still look so much like the photograph of yourself as a little girl that you had as your picture for a long while.

Thanks so much for posting the pictures! Did Olga get some of your homemade ice cream? I'm so jealous!

Traci

No ice-cream just Halibut in Champagne
    Traci,
    as we all know suckers (m-cell) love sugar like crazy, I did not want pamper this s***
    I had Halibut in Champagne.

I wish all taken pictures were good.
    Thank you Mariam
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options

No ice-cream just Halibut in Champagne
    Traci,
    as we all know suckers (m-cell) love sugar like crazy, I did not want pamper this s***
    I had Halibut in Champagne.

I wish all taken pictures were good.
    Thank you Mariam

Sorry Olga, I was on a bit

Sorry Olga, I was on a bit of a hiatus with the ice cream making as I had been helping a friend to move. I know it is not the healthiest of options and I do grow sprouts, very healthy.

I will be down in LA from 7/28 to about 8/1 so anyone in the LA area wanting ice cream let me know and I will bring it down on a bed of dry ice. Will let you know flavours closer to the time. Or if you would rather have sprouts I do mung bean, lentil and garbanza sprouts and could bring some of those too.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

Sorry Olga, I was on a bit

Sorry Olga, I was on a bit of a hiatus with the ice cream making as I had been helping a friend to move. I know it is not the healthiest of options and I do grow sprouts, very healthy.

I will be down in LA from 7/28 to about 8/1 so anyone in the LA area wanting ice cream let me know and I will bring it down on a bed of dry ice. Will let you know flavours closer to the time. Or if you would rather have sprouts I do mung bean, lentil and garbanza sprouts and could bring some of those too.

Hmmm...
    Mung Bean Ice Cream? Hmmm...

:-)

Whereabouts in LA are you going to be, Mariam?