My mom has stage 4 liver cancer, looking for insight

Options
Kidcreo
Kidcreo Member Posts: 1
I just heard from my mother today and she mentioneed that the recent biposy she had showed that her liver cancer had increase a lil bit nad it has spread to her lungs. At this point her doctor wnats to stop the chemo because it is not effective and she is possibly going to be connected to the cancer center here at UCSF in San Francisco. I am feeling so defeated right now. I have been constantly fighting with my mom as well as my family to keep her strong and healthy to fight and live. She recently became a first time grandmother and i asked god to allow her to experience being a grandmother and see my niece growup. I hear so many stories of people fighting and not givning up despite what doctors say. I believe that god answer prayers but I wonder if he hears mine, I am scared frustrated sad, just have a whirl wind of emotions right now but I dont want to give up.

I wanted to know if anyone has any insight as to what I can do to continue to help my mom. i love my mom and dont want to lose her to this horrible diseases, please help thak you and god bless.