Our dear New Flower - what a gift she is to us

Options
mariam_11_09
mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
We, my daughter and I met with New Flower in SF last night. It was such an honour to meet her, she has so much composure, strength and courage and beauty. Looking at her you would never know the real truth, that NED is cheating on her.

We really enjoyed spending the evening with her at funky little restaurant called Sinbad with an amazing view of the bay and the bay bridge, it was beautiful watching the light change as the sunset and the boats drifted by ...while we chatted.... what a beautiful soul you are New Flower! Do hope we can meet again!

I do have photos that I will post once I upload them.

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    I too have met New Flower and I agree is she such a strong and beautiful gal! I look forward to seeing the photo's once you get a chance to post them!

Hugs,

RE
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Photos
    I look forward to the photos too! I love to see the faces behind the names.
    -Rebecca
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    It sounds lovely, wish I
    It sounds lovely, wish I could have been there!

Hugs,

Linda
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Yeah!
    Oh, so jazzed to hear you were able to meet and spend time with one another. New Flower is, indeed, a wonderful dear soul and a pleasure to meet. I can't wait to see the photos of your gathering. I hope your time away gave your Temple( mind, body, soul) an energy boost, New Flower!

Hugs to you all.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    You all are blessed!
    Although I have not met her in person, she's a beautiful lady inside and out!
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

You all are blessed!
    Although I have not met her in person, she's a beautiful lady inside and out!

Olga
    is our Southern California treasure. I'm glad the two of you had a chance to spend time together.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    aisling8 said:

Olga
    is our Southern California treasure. I'm glad the two of you had a chance to spend time together.

xoxo
    Victoria

i am blushing -Thank you for your compliments
    We had a wonderful time. I wish NED could be there with us.
    I appreciate Mariam's commitment driving to the city and having a chance to walk by Ferry Building and enjoy night at San Francisco.. Visiting a very beautiful city, which I like and conversation with my pink sister made my week.