Hershey Meeting

Options
Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
Hi girls, Hershey is getting close. Friday, September 28 - Sunday, September 30. Join us for all or part of the weekend. Friday dinner, Saturday chocolate spa, or Saturday dinner. Let me know if you need more information and I will send it to you.

Hugs & Hershey kisses,
Jean

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    I wish I could come, but, it
    I wish I could come, but, it is too far. Have fun!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

I wish I could come, but, it
    I wish I could come, but, it is too far. Have fun!

It sounds like whoever goes
    It sounds like whoever goes is going to have a blast! Be sure and post lots of pics afterwords.
  • peanutcat
    peanutcat Member Posts: 104
    Options
    meeting
    May I ask, What is a Hershey meeting? It sounds interesting. Hmm
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    peanutcat said:

meeting

Have fun ladies!
    I know you will all have a wonderful time!

Hope to have as much fun in October for the Florida get together!

Hugs, Debi
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    peanutcat said:

meeting

Hi peanutcat,
    Last year a group of ladies from here met in Hershey, PA. We stayed at the Hershey Lodge and did the chocolate spa and dinner on Saturday. We had such a wonderful time and are doing it again this year. This year some of us are staying at the Hotel Hershey and some are staying at the Hershey Lodge again.

Some ladies live close enough, they won't be staying overnight. Some are staying Friday and Saturday nights.

We welcome everyone, whether it's just to do the spa, or join us for dinner.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Have fun ladies!
    I know you will all have a wonderful time!

Hope to have as much fun in October for the Florida get together!

Hugs, Debi

Wishing all of my sisters a
    Wishing all of my sisters a wonderful time!
  • peanutcat
    peanutcat Member Posts: 104
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi peanutcat,
    Last year a group of ladies from here met in Hershey, PA. We stayed at the Hershey Lodge and did the chocolate spa and dinner on Saturday. We had such a wonderful time and are doing it again this year. This year some of us are staying at the Hotel Hershey and some are staying at the Hershey Lodge again.

Some ladies live close enough, they won't be staying overnight. Some are staying Friday and Saturday nights.

Hershey meeting
    Jean 0609,
    It sounds like fun. Have a good time and do a lot of shopping. Eat lots of good food. Let me know how it went. I'll be looking for you reply when you get home.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi peanutcat,

Have a good time this year
    Have a good time this year Jean, which I am sure you will. Who all is going from here?