Breast Lump

Options
michael026
michael026 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
After removing the Cysts in her breast, after 2 months her nipple start to wound, then until now the wound is not healing, and she take a mammogram and will see the result on Tuesday. if there are survivors in this situation, please help me, I BEG YOU. HELP ME PLEASE. I'm just a kid that wants to live longer with my mother. PLEASE!! sorry for bad my english.

Comments

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Stay calm
    It is so hard to wait for results. There are several things that could be causing the wound not to heal, but the mammogram will give the doctor a better picture of what is going on. Many of us are survivors with various breast conditions, and I will pray that is the case for your mother. She is lucky to have you. Try to stay busy and keep your mind occupied while you wait for Tuesday. Whatever the answer is there are many different ways to treat this, and you will both get through it together. Please keep us posted on how it goes on Tuesday, I will be thinking of you both and praying that it all turns out to be nothing serious. As always, all in my prayers.
  • michael026
    michael026 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    eihtak said:

Stay calm
    It is so hard to wait for results. There are several things that could be causing the wound not to heal, but the mammogram will give the doctor a better picture of what is going on. Many of us are survivors with various breast conditions, and I will pray that is the case for your mother. She is lucky to have you. Try to stay busy and keep your mind occupied while you wait for Tuesday. Whatever the answer is there are many different ways to treat this, and you will both get through it together. Please keep us posted on how it goes on Tuesday, I will be thinking of you both and praying that it all turns out to be nothing serious. As always, all in my prayers.

Thanks!
    Thank you so much, i don't really know what to do. At least i have an idea to do, to forget the problem in short period of time. Right now i need some patience for the result. And again, Thank you SO MUCH!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Sending your mom positive thoughts...
    You are a sweet and caring son.

Please try not to worry. Your mom seems to be in good hands. Here praying all turns out OK and that she recovers soon. Sending prayers your way. Hang in there!

Hugs