Party time!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Pumakitty
    Pumakitty Member Posts: 652
    Options
    Great
    Happy to hear you are finished. Rest and recover!!!

Kathy
  • ditto1
    ditto1 Member Posts: 660
    Options
    To my Hero
    Oh P51 I am so proud of you, I was telling Diane that you are like David in the Bible vs Goliath. You did not miss a beat from the 1st time I met you via CSN and although I feel like Im at the longest stop light waiting to just get to RADS when you and others that have come after me have either finished or in the process. Like I said in previous blogs I guess it is what it is and Im where God wants me in this process. And I know I have not posted much lately, of all things I have my first Hemmoroid in my life. It sucks to say the least did not know they could hurt so bad. So I will get thru it and move on. But I just wanted to shout out to you and Ms Sarge on making it. Diane keeps me up on everyone if im unable to so a shout out to all my friends. Will be starting expitux monday and i think a mask fitting on Monday as well. So maybe I will have Diane keep one empty can for the next 7 weeks and make some noise on the way home.
  • phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    ditto1 said:

To my Hero
    Oh P51 I am so proud of you, I was telling Diane that you are like David in the Bible vs Goliath. You did not miss a beat from the 1st time I met you via CSN and although I feel like Im at the longest stop light waiting to just get to RADS when you and others that have come after me have either finished or in the process. Like I said in previous blogs I guess it is what it is and Im where God wants me in this process. And I know I have not posted much lately, of all things I have my first Hemmoroid in my life. It sucks to say the least did not know they could hurt so bad. So I will get thru it and move on. But I just wanted to shout out to you and Ms Sarge on making it. Diane keeps me up on everyone if im unable to so a shout out to all my friends. Will be starting expitux monday and i think a mask fitting on Monday as well. So maybe I will have Diane keep one empty can for the next 7 weeks and make some noise on the way home.

Mr. Ditto....it means a lot to hear from you.....
    You're not at the stop light, but just in a slower lane....you're still on OUR BUS, tho!!

Having your own personal hemmoroid makes all those commercial make sense, doesn't it...the guy on the plane sitting on a thorny bush...I know they hurt (I got my first hemmoroid and saw my first grey hair the same day somewhere in my 30's...thought I'd gone to hell in handbasket overnight!!)

Anyway, dear friend....you are doing just what we all are doing...one day at a time, one foot in front of the other...the speed we are going is irrelevant, because it is just this 24 hour period. When we all started this road trip, you were very nervous about the mask...so maybe this wait has been the best possible thing. You'll go in there on Monday, and say "slap that baby on me, let's get this show on the road", something you would NEVER had said a month ago :).

Hope you start feeling better...and your roid cream works.

p
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Phrannie
    A big congrats to you- it is done. YES! You did great, girl. That bus you're on is a major good thing. Very heartwarming to her.

kcass
  • meaganb
    meaganb Member Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

Phrannie
    A big congrats to you- it is done. YES! You did great, girl. That bus you're on is a major good thing. Very heartwarming to her.

kcass

Phrannie, I like how your
    Phrannie, I like how your family celebrates! Yay for you!!
  • Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    meaganb said:

Phrannie, I like how your
    Phrannie, I like how your family celebrates! Yay for you!!

YAYYYYY!!!
    Congrats Phrannie...

I saw (and shared) your picture of your vehicle on fb on my wall!! Really cool!!

I too will say you have been a wonderful inspiration!!!

Thanks and congrats Phrannie!!!

Best,

Tim
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi phrannie
    What a great feeling "the last day" I love just it

God bless
    Hondo
  • LeoS2323
    LeoS2323 Member Posts: 160
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi phrannie
    What a great feeling "the last day" I love just it

God bless
    Hondo

P51
    Absolute legend you are - such a brave, positive girl. So, so happy for you getting off that bloody bus. Have avoided rads so far but if I do have to have them in the future, I hope I have half the guts you've had. Your family sound amazing too!

Going to bed happy with this news

Leo xxx
  • staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options
    LeoS2323 said:

P51
    Absolute legend you are - such a brave, positive girl. So, so happy for you getting off that bloody bus. Have avoided rads so far but if I do have to have them in the future, I hope I have half the guts you've had. Your family sound amazing too!

Going to bed happy with this news

Leo xxx

You have been a blessing in my life.
    As some of you know, I met Phrannie here on the CSN boards only to find we lived about 15 miles away from each other and shared the same oncologist. We are in NW Montana and there are not many of us H& N folks out here.
    Thank you for your positive can do attitude!
    Hugs
    Stacey
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    So happy for you Phrannie, I
    So happy for you Phrannie, I am praying your recovery goes well and that you our off the peg in record time.

Blessings Debbie