Options
2»

Comments

• Attygirl
    Attygirl Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Bar_B said:

Understanding...
    You have a tough situation. Hang in there. In my humble opinion, the waiting is one of the most difficult parts of cancer. I don't have much patience and everyone kept telling me to be patient - but it's my LIFE!!- I want to scream at them.

My experiences were all in November and December... all the staff taking time off for holidays, no one knowing what the other person had done... human error. Prayer helped me often, even praying for someone to get a kick in the b--- to get stuff done that wasn't happening as fast as I wanted it to happen.

I don't have any great words of wisdom, just hang in there... keep busy. Volunteer somewhere for an hour or so... helps keep my mind off my troubles and is productive.

UPDATE!
    Finally talked to my onc and she said that my score is on the low side of the intermediate range - 21- and she is NOT recommending chemo! YAY! So it's on to rads and tamoxifen!
    I'm very grateful. Thanks be to God! And thanks for ALL of the positive thoughts and prayers. Early detection REALLY can make a difference!

But I still feel like there is a cloud over my head...
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Attygirl said:

UPDATE!
    Finally talked to my onc and she said that my score is on the low side of the intermediate range - 21- and she is NOT recommending chemo! YAY! So it's on to rads and tamoxifen!
    I'm very grateful. Thanks be to God! And thanks for ALL of the positive thoughts and prayers. Early detection REALLY can make a difference!

But I still feel like there is a cloud over my head...

Congrats on no chemo!

Congrats on no chemo!
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    congrats on the no chemo
    This is step forward and chemo tends to be the more difficult of the treatments. Welcome. Try to relax as was stated before. Yes we often feel like there is a cloud hanging over us or that the other shoe is going to drop. If the other shoe does drop I hope it is the glass slipper that the prince is trying to fill.
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    congrats on the no chemo
    This is step forward and chemo tends to be the more difficult of the treatments. Welcome. Try to relax as was stated before. Yes we often feel like there is a cloud hanging over us or that the other shoe is going to drop. If the other shoe does drop I hope it is the glass slipper that the prince is trying to fill.
  • Attygirl
    Options

congrats on the no chemo

Thanks, Laughs A Lot
    I like how you think!
  • Attygirl
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Congrats on no chemo!

Congrats on no chemo!

Thanks, Diane BC
    It really is great news!