New Flower in SF - open invitation

Options
mariam_11_09
mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
And we have arranged to meet in SF Sunday 6/17 at 6:30pm at the Moscone Center. Pleeease if anyone would like to join us you are most welcome to. I am coming from Palo Alto so can anyone nearby who wants a ride let me know.

hugs to you all
Mariam

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Another Pink Get Together Underway!
    How fantastic! I am happy to hear you and New Flower are going to met in San Francisco! I know you both will have a wonderful time. I hope others who live in the Bay Area or on the outskirts try and make the get together.

Let us know how it goes and remember to take pictures.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Arrrgghhhhh!!! That is one
    Arrrgghhhhh!!! That is one of the few days that I have plans (my daughter's dance recital) otherwise I would be there. I'm sure you will enjoy it!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

Arrrgghhhhh!!! That is one
    Arrrgghhhhh!!! That is one of the few days that I have plans (my daughter's dance recital) otherwise I would be there. I'm sure you will enjoy it!!

Linda next time
    Linda
    I hope to see you next timewhile visiting San Francisco. Maybe even in September.
    I am looking forward to hug Mariam and others, who will make it.
    Everyone who is considering to come, please PM to Mariam she will give you details.
    Very exciting !!!!
    New Flower
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options

Linda next time
    Linda
    I hope to see you next timewhile visiting San Francisco. Maybe even in September.
    I am looking forward to hug Mariam and others, who will make it.
    Everyone who is considering to come, please PM to Mariam she will give you details.
    Very exciting !!!!
    New Flower

Yeah!
    Have a great time in San Francisco! Wish I could come join you. Make sure to post some pics.