Comments

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

Update ?
    P51 -- how is your hubby doing today ?

Prayers worked!!
    They got to two polyps!!! They couldn't do them the "regular" way, so they use something that has the word torsion in it, and then "Oblate" them (which to me is close enough to obliterate, that that's how I'm looking at it). No surgery for him when he gets home.

He was sleepy when I called, but our daughter and grandbaby were there with him...and they were getting ready to go get something to eat.

All is well....as K Cass would say........ya gotta BELIEVE!

Thank you guys for all the help with the big guy upstairs!

p
  • TheOtherDitto
    TheOtherDitto Member Posts: 58
    Options

Prayers worked!!
    They got to two polyps!!! They couldn't do them the "regular" way, so they use something that has the word torsion in it, and then "Oblate" them (which to me is close enough to obliterate, that that's how I'm looking at it). No surgery for him when he gets home.

He was sleepy when I called, but our daughter and grandbaby were there with him...and they were getting ready to go get something to eat.

All is well....as K Cass would say........ya gotta BELIEVE!

Thank you guys for all the help with the big guy upstairs!

p

Answered prayers
    Relieved to read that they were able to remove both of the polyps - whatever method they had to use! Before you know it he will be back by your side and celebrating the fact that you will be getting to the healing phase of this bump on the road of life.

The Ditto's
  • phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options

Answered prayers
    Relieved to read that they were able to remove both of the polyps - whatever method they had to use! Before you know it he will be back by your side and celebrating the fact that you will be getting to the healing phase of this bump on the road of life.

The Ditto's

He's coming home tomorrow.....
    he wants to be here for my last day of rads which is Friday. :) He's just so darn sweet about it..."I took you everday, and I was supposed to be there the last day, but the machine broke....I'm coming home so I can take you the last time". He chokes me up.

p