Ketz, winter Marie , Jennie ! are you fine?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
just say hallo please I miss you here!

Comments

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Pepon
    Am just fine. Recovered from the stent placement in my little ole' heart, doing good. Just finished another semester of college 2 weeks ago, starting summer semester next week. Learning about geology in California, should be interesting to learn more about how we get our earthquakes, more then just what one learns in high school.
    HOpe you are doing well Pepon!!
    Winter Marie
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member

Pepon
    Am just fine. Recovered from the stent placement in my little ole' heart, doing good. Just finished another semester of college 2 weeks ago, starting summer semester next week. Learning about geology in California, should be interesting to learn more about how we get our earthquakes, more then just what one learns in high school.
    HOpe you are doing well Pepon!!
    Winter Marie

Hey Pepe
    Things could be better but not feeling bad. I am gonna have to face Folfox soon and I am not looking forward to that of course. How are you? Still on what drug now just avastin? That new drug you have been inquiring about sounds very promising! Sure hope so cause we need something new. Love to you Pepe

Jen
  • pepebcn

Hey Pepe
    Things could be better but not feeling bad. I am gonna have to face Folfox soon and I am not looking forward to that of course. How are you? Still on what drug now just avastin? That new drug you have been inquiring about sounds very promising! Sure hope so cause we need something new. Love to you Pepe

Jen

Doing relatively fine her!
    Love you Both.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Thanks!
    I am fine. My lungs are much better. I haven't been on becuz I have been engrossed in reading the Hunger Games trilogy. I just finished last night. I had to read it and look up every symbolic word. How are you doing?

Krz
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Thanks!
    I am fine. My lungs are much better. I haven't been on becuz I have been engrossed in reading the Hunger Games trilogy. I just finished last night. I had to read it and look up every symbolic word. How are you doing?

Krz

Hi Ketz !
    Just wanted to know about you , here fine tanks!
    Hugs!