OK you guys.....5....yes that is FIVE

Options
2»

Comments

• Laralyn
    Laralyn Member Posts: 532
    Options
    Congratulations!
    The end is in sight! And you've done GREAT getting to this point. Here's hoping you sail through the rest of your chemo treatments and start healing quickly. :-)
  • phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Options
    Greend said:

Help the next round
    Great that you are almost done...hope to see you here after all is done to help the next round of scared "friends".

You have done great.

Denny....after all the help I received on here....
    from the first terrfying days to this day, there is no way I'd cut and run. I have been so grateful to those who stayed for years following treatment to lead me by the hand, to buck me up when I was feeling low and scared, to wrap me in a warm blanket when I thought I might not have to courage....just all the wonderful things people on here did for me, will keep me here for a long long time...to help the newbies....but also to maintain friendships that I feel very deeply.

p
  • ditto1
    ditto1 Member Posts: 660
    Options

Yeah Mrs. Sarge!!
    Next week at this time, it'll be you and me.......and it seems someone else...Dre?, who will be coming to our bus stop (tho I think I'll keep Ditto's seat warm, since he is so close with us on this journey).

Matt, this last week they were doing a boost in the rads which took my neck out of range, so my crusty, ravaged neck has had a chance to heal some. It's still scaley and itchy, but looks 50 times better. I've been slathering it with Aloe only, now. My soft palate must have gone out of range too, so have been back to drinking all my meals instead of tubing any...

I'm going to be like a little kid waiting for Santa at Christmas this coming week. :)

p

You go girl
    I am so proud of you, I have thought of you as my soul mate on this journey and bus seat buddy, wow I must have stayed in the restroom to long at one of the rest stops. But I get inspiration from you that although I am way behind and I trust Im going at Gods pace, I will soon post my finish line. My second Chemo so far has treated me better than the 1st and looks like I will get the MASK on the 18th I think. Epitux and RADS. But today is about you and again Im so glad you were surounded by family and friends, I know without Ms Ditto Im not sure where Id be. They make it doable. So keep an I on the rearview mirror I coming. God Bless you has he has already.
  • Tonsil Dad
    Tonsil Dad Member Posts: 488
    Options
    staceya said:

You have been an Inspiration to me!
    A little song for you (to the tune of Subway $5 foot long sandwiches)

Five! Five! Five more days of rads!
    Thanks! Thanks! Blessings for you!!

Hugs to you...
    You have been a source of inspiration and support.
    Stacey

Well done!!!
    Phrannie and Mrs Sarge, congratulations on going into your last week
    of Rads, proud of both of you for getting through it " we all new you would"

God bless
    Tonsil dad,

Dan.
  • dsantor
    dsantor Member Posts: 19
    Options
    God Bless!

God Bless!