high grade spindell sarcoma

Options
julierayle
julierayle Member Posts: 1
edited June 2012 in Sarcoma #1
I had a 5.5 cc tumor removed from my face. I had the left side of my face opened up and my pallete taken out feb. 10th 2012 just finished 7 weeks of radiation ---I have to wait at least 6 weeks before all the scans are taken again to see if this has even worked,,this is a very rare form of this type of cancer just would like to know if anyone else has been through this and if so how long have you been going through this--and how are you doing now

Comments

• natmcg
    natmcg Member Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi julierayle
    I also have a rare cancer (DSFP)and while searching around I noticed no one has replied to your post yet. If you look a bit further down the list I think there are some other posts you may find useful about spindell cell tumors/sarcoma. I haven't had any replies to my post yet and know how lonely it can feel. I hope all goes well for you. I need another op.to remove more cancer then some radiation,so Im off to do some more reading to see what I'm in for(I haven't seen the Dr.that is doing my nxt op yet) .

Good luck.
    Nat

PS. Im an Australian. We don't have a cancer support site,well not one that I could find and Im not into facebook but I have heard it has some pretty good cancer support groups