a very happy birthday! I just turned 2 UPDATED got cea 45 ouch !

2»

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    jjaj133 said:

Pete, I am so sorry to
    Pete, I am so sorry to "hear" this. I admire your stamina, fortitude & just down right determination. Will be praying it is something else raising the CEA.
    Hugs,
    Judy

thanks heaps judy
    i appreciate the admiration, our light only shines amongst our friends and not in a vaccum.
    i was sorry for a bit, but now am happy, i am breathing and smiling and making vegan rumballs in the kitchen with wife.

test results have a use, but well i am looking forward to the rumballs and the evening.

i do wonder where my determination has come from, often, i have had lots of challenges to get me ready for the current challenge.

a little appreciation goes along way, so does praise and simple thanks.

so thanks again judy for sharing the highs and the lows.

hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

thanks heaps judy
    i appreciate the admiration, our light only shines amongst our friends and not in a vaccum.
    i was sorry for a bit, but now am happy, i am breathing and smiling and making vegan rumballs in the kitchen with wife.

test results have a use, but well i am looking forward to the rumballs and the evening.

i do wonder where my determination has come from, often, i have had lots of challenges to get me ready for the current challenge.

a little appreciation goes along way, so does praise and simple thanks.

so thanks again judy for sharing the highs and the lows.

hugs,
    pete

Hi mi friend feel so sorry for your CEA results.
    Hope your scans become much better ! I will pray for that!
    Hugs.
  • Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    ct results
    Pete, I hope your CT Results show you doing well! God Bless. Phil
  • JayhawkDan
    JayhawkDan Member Posts: 205
    pepebcn said:

Hugs.

thanks for sharing
    Pete -- you're an inspiration and I appreciate your thoughts, fears and hopes. Since my original devastating dx, all my tests and scans (I'm a baby, 18 weeks) have been positive, but I know there will ups and downs. What I read from you and the other great people on this board help me understand and prepare for what lies ahead. Best wishes to you, my friend. Dan
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pepebcn said:

Hugs.

thanks pepe
    we have done many many miles together.
    now the prayer i appreciate, i know god understands spanish.

at mass this morning my priest asked how i am.
    i said great but need a miracle.
    he just smiled, i think he has ordered one just for me.

i aim to start every meditation with a prayer.

telling my god my troubles and dreams gets them out of my heart and into the universe.

i wonder if anyone was ever healed if they did not ask for it ?

i will also remember you this week pepe.

hugs,
    pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea

thanks for sharing
    Pete -- you're an inspiration and I appreciate your thoughts, fears and hopes. Since my original devastating dx, all my tests and scans (I'm a baby, 18 weeks) have been positive, but I know there will ups and downs. What I read from you and the other great people on this board help me understand and prepare for what lies ahead. Best wishes to you, my friend. Dan

thanks dan
    devastating is a good word for our dx's.

bit like the iceberg and titanic.

i guess some of sink fast and some of us make it to port for repairs.

i pray we are all the latter.

i started meditation seeking a cure, for its curative benefit based on alkternative studies and theories.

of course i still want this dearly, but it gives me a new insight into my life and all that that means. i my own way i am seeking a deeper spirituality, i would call it enlightenment.

so your a zero, i am a two year old and craig is an eight year old.

your experience is a valuable as mine, as craigs all for different reasons.
    you have alot to offer us all. its a steep learning curve and our journeys are different but i would encourage you to seek out all the positives you can find, often in the most unlikely places and of course, their is no day better than today.

time heals and protects, our memories of pain and fear and of hope.

i should reminisce more the life before dx, my imaginery immortality. now that was an illusion waiting to be smashed. like i guess most of ours was at dx. i am smiling, my biggest problem was either what pizza to order or where to go diving.

now i contemplate what world have i contributed to.

its late and my chick peas are boiling.

hugs,
    pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Phil64 said:

ct results
    Pete, I hope your CT Results show you doing well! God Bless. Phil

thanks phil
    me too

hugs,
    pete
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member

thanks phil
    me too

hugs,
    pete

Happy birthday Pete, (Im
    Happy birthday Pete, (Im just a month ahead of you) Sorry to hear of the cea climb after all that healthy lifestyle. But its all a roller coaster ride.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    Kenny H. said:

Happy birthday Pete, (Im
    Happy birthday Pete, (Im just a month ahead of you) Sorry to hear of the cea climb after all that healthy lifestyle. But its all a roller coaster ride.

thanks kenny
    At least another playmate in the terrible 2s.

I could call iit the terrible number twos, because I am right now in the bath after destroying another nappy.

Its a great day to be here.

Hugs,
    Pete
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member

thanks kenny
    At least another playmate in the terrible 2s.

I could call iit the terrible number twos, because I am right now in the bath after destroying another nappy.

Its a great day to be here.

Hugs,
    Pete

Hey Pete!
    I follow what you do with great interest and hope. While some of the things you do don't seem like they can hurt (and may be very beneficial in this fight against this damn disease), the one thing that worried me about what you were doing were the enemas.

It sounded like you were doing those routinely for a while. Curious what any of the alternative docs thought or recommended about enemas. Were they ok with doing those so much, or did you decide more for yourself how much of those to do.?

In my elementary explanation, I know that enemas mess with the electrolyte balance of the body. Also, would seem then, that that would mess-up the immune function, which is the very thing you are trying to rev-up.

If the GI tract is important for immune function, that is the last thing I would be trying to regulate. I know you are thinking of enemas as a de-tox, but I think there are better, milder detoxes (i think sweating is a great one). It seems like enemas clearly would change the "eco-system" of your immune system.
    And you know what happens when you play with mother natures' eco-system.
    (Although, I can see where probiotics could be beneficial, especially after antibiotics, and even chemo, but enemas??? No way.)

I'm still thinking your Cea reflects way too much stress and confusion to your body. Hang in there, meditate, and please "no more enemas"......pretty please. :)