I am so sorry .....

gagee
gagee Member Posts: 332
I posted a copy of a poem by a young girl and was informed by Sirod that the girl didn't write it but someone else did. I really liked the poem and wanted to share it ... not take credit from anyone. I am so sorry about the mix up. If any of you happened to read it I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

My apologizes, Diana

Comments

• debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    No apology needed
    No apology needed - it was a beautiful poem, no matter who it was written by.

Thank you again for sharing.

Hugs, Debi
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    iread it and enjoued it.
    Thanks for posring it,makes you think how important it is to learn to take time to enjoy as much as we can, you are riht life is very short.
    Thanks Diana
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Poem
    Hi Diane,

There was nothing wrong with posting the poem. I liked it also.

It was the fact that it could not have been written by a young girl. The reason why I went to Urban legends. This one was used in one of those fake spam emails that is sent out to pretend that in this case ACS would donate 3 cents towards her treatment and etc.

I always believe people should receive credit for their work. In this case it was an adult who wrote the poem not a terminally child. I sent the email so you would know and not to embarrass you. There is no need to apologize.

For those of you who are interested in the story of the poem, go to:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/slowdance.asp
  • RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Poem
    Totally no apologies needed.